What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelementary

Post Whore
So the most skillfull at kicking and passing.......Fair call but Lockyer,Thurston,Fitler,Johns say Hi

Definitely.

However, none of those players were Eels; Andrew Johns is the most complete player I have ever seen, but Tim Smith was, imo, the most talented Eel (and that includes Hayne, Kenny, etc), because though he sucked at defending, and he had no running game, his passing game, kicking game, game management, and vision were extraordinary.

Eelementary

Post Whore
So you ask the question but you say the you won't listen to some answers. Nobody is saying he is 'crap', he's solid enough, but doesn't bend the line and we don't need any more players like that. A lot of people are irrationally in love with him because he's a great bloke and has a great attitude. He'll undoubtedly get another go at some time this year. And, of course, we can't forget the gerbil incident.

I'm in love with the bloke, because he's f**king awesome.

Eelogical

Referee
Definitely.

However, none of those players were Eels; Andrew Johns is the most complete player I have ever seen, but Tim Smith was, imo, the most talented Eel (and that includes Hayne, Kenny, etc), because though he sucked at defending, and he had no running game, his passing game, kicking game, game management, and vision were extraordinary.
Mate, you've been sniffing the paint before stirring it....no offence intended. There are many others to choose from but I'd go for Kenny, just shading Sterlo.

hindy111

Post Whore
Definitely.

Best Eel ive seen bar Hayne was Jamie Lyon.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Mate, you've been sniffing the paint before stirring it....no offence intended. There are many others to choose from but I'd go for Kenny, just shading Sterlo.

Kenny had nowhere near the kicking ability, not the passing ability, of Tim Smith.

Smith had nowhere near the running ability of Kenny.

And just as an FYI - adding "no offence intended" at the end of a childish insult, does not suddenly turn the statement into an innocuous one.

If you disagree, then fine - but leave your childish insults elsewhere. I didn't do it to you.

T.S Quint

Coach
Kenny had nowhere near the kicking ability, not the passing ability, of Tim Smith.

And just as an FYI - adding "no offence intended" at the end of a childish insult, does not suddenly turn the statement into an innocuous one.

If you disagree, then fine - but leave your childish insults elsewhere. I didn't do it to you.

Exactly.
Everyone knows that sniffing unstirred paint ain’t going to get you anywhere. So childish and amateur.

Go for the superglue instead. That’s the good stuff.

T.S Quint

Coach
Pfffffft.

Silver spray paint is where it's at.

giphy.gif

Eelogical

Referee

1. Kenny didn't need to kick because he had Sterlo right there to do that for him.

2. No arguments there.

3. There was no insult intended, childish or not. If you were offended, then I apologise.

4. It's only a forum........FFS!