What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
400K is big money for a non representative centre especially one who threatened to be something special but didn’t quite reach the levels we had hoped for. Be interesting to see if he goes to the next level with the Eels next season and beyond.

400k isn’t big under the new cap. The average now is $320k.

OldPanther

Coach
Or we put him in development contract and still do the same

My point is if we are going to start over with the roster we might as well go all in and get game Time. Only difference between this and a development contract is we still pay the players we want rid of under the cap.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I have long suspected the cap under Gus was in all sorts. I guess we will see the next couple of years how bad

Sadly as much as I love Gus I agree. He oft said he would sent the game broke if left in charge. Perhaps this was the biggest issue of them all. Gus signed them and then left it to others to organise and make the cap work.

Status
Not open for further replies.