What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Klim

Juniors
A source has told me this about ISC potentially going under.
RUMOUR FILE:
ISC are under financial crisis and may have contracts taken over by a Chinese sportswear brand.
ISC are starting to have quality issues such as completely or partially missing sponsors such as on South Sydney's jerseys last week against the Wests Tigers.

Dawesy76

Juniors
RUMOUR FILE:
ISC are under financial crisis and may have contracts taken over by a Chinese sportswear brand.
ISC are starting to have quality issues such as completely or partially missing sponsors such as on South Sydney's jerseys last week against the Wests Tigers.
They did?

Saint Doc

Coach
RUMOUR FILE:

fake_jerseys- the official supplier of the NRL!

sempmrh

Juniors
RUMOUR FILE:
Yeah, you’ve just copied and pasted exact quotes from Big Footy - that’s not really a source. Regarding the supposed ‘quality issues’ - a missing sponsor on a few Souths jerseys is a Souths issue. Jerseys were produced without a sponsor in that position (because they didn’t have one until late) and it’s up to the club to heat press the new logo on.

The Marshall

Juniors
Wouldn’t be surprised if there was some truth to ISC going under they have signed up the majority of NRL clubs and have a fair few in the AFL too. Maybe they bit off more then they could chew. Does anyone have a ball park figure on what they would pay a club in terms of sponsorship when they do a manufacturing deal?

Amacd

Juniors
Wouldn’t be surprised if there was some truth to ISC going under they have signed up the majority of NRL clubs and have a fair few in the AFL too. Maybe they bit off more then they could chew. Does anyone have a ball park figure on what they would pay a club in terms of sponsorship when they do a manufacturing deal?
It would largely depend on the club that they are with but your south's and other large clubs would easily be a million in value. So it wouldnt suprise me if it would be close to 20 mil for the afl and nrl sides ( and that wouldn't include the cost of the workers or probably the actual goods)

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
ms19jsy11m-front.jpg

https://shop.melbournestorm.com.au/camsmith-400

greenBV4

Bench
So it's just a runout jersey for Cam, weird that they also have an actual runout jersey for it as well
Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 11.14.36 am.png