What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

sempmrh

Juniors
Regular jersey please.

My issues with it? The lightning bolts are all messed up and they shouldn't touch the gold - and the entire V needs to go up to the shoulders. Instead of the faux collar, ISC should have used the traditional looking collar from the Maroons captains run jersey. The extra Cam 400 logo below the Purple Bricks logo isn't needed.

Basically, they should have just done a faithful reproduction of the 2002 jersey (he debuted in 2002) because it would have also doubled as a heritage 1999 premiership jersey.

DeeJ

Bench
How many Cam Smith jerseys are there gonna be, and why do these jersey manufacturers think he is a commercial asset like Ronaldo or Lebron James?

ReddFelon

Juniors
I get that it's supposed to say CAM400 but that design choice makes it look like CAP400. Is that a nod to how much he was getting paid over it in 2010?

TIGER14

Bench
I get that it's supposed to say CAM400 but that design choice makes it look like CAP400. Is that a nod to how much he was getting paid over it in 2010?

I thought the same thing.
There is no reason why it shouldn't have just said CAM400

stylebender

Juniors
Regular jersey please.

My issues with it? The lightning bolts are all messed up and they shouldn't touch the gold - and the entire V needs to go up to the shoulders. Instead of the faux collar, ISC should have used the traditional looking collar from the Maroons captains run jersey. The extra Cam 400 logo below the Purple Bricks logo isn't needed.

Basically, they should have just done a faithful reproduction of the 2002 jersey (he debuted in 2002) because it would have also doubled as a heritage 1999 premiership jersey.
The design is a nice modern take on the 2002 jersey just the big cam400 isn't needed. Probably a request from the club

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
The design is a nice modern take on the 2002 jersey just the big cam400 isn't needed. Probably a request from the club
In line with what they did for his 356th two years ago:
s-l300.jpg

sempmrh

Juniors
But I’m not looking for a modern take on what is essentially also a heritage jersey. They had a chance to acknowledge 20 years since the 1999 premiership while at the same time acknowledging Cameron Smith since the same jersey was worn in his debut year. They got the right idea but the execution is wrong.

I realise I’m nitpicking (then again, I’m not the first and certainly won’t be the last in this thread) but if you’re going to do it you should do it right.

79905B4B-F630-40F5-AC18-9201002EA4AC.jpeg

After he's played his 400th club game this weekend, aren't they doing another one in 2 more weeks as a Cam500 for - 302 Storm, 42 Queensland and 56 Australia games?

Seriously, 3-4 more seasons ain't a stretch for him to get to 500 club games.

GAZF

First Grade
After he's played his 400th club game this weekend, aren't they doing another one in 2 more weeks as a Cam500 for - 302 Storm, 42 Queensland and 56 Australia games?

Seriously, 3-4 more seasons ain't a stretch for him to get to 500 club games.
I don't think the usual suspects in RL media circles could survive such a prolonged period of dehydration.

sempmrh

Juniors
I had actually wondered recently if O'Neills would ever move into the NRL. From my brief look around their gear looks to be of decent quality.

I wonder if Classic will be taking on another club with Penrith moving to O'Neills. If only we had someone around here in the know. I have seen on another forum that Classic will be picking up an AFL team so maybe that'll be it for them.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder if Classic will be taking on another club with Penrith moving to O'Neills. If only we had someone around here in the know. I have seen on another forum that Classic will be picking up an AFL team so maybe that'll be it for them.
Canterbury are in their first year with them, four year deal through 2022.

gzerounian

Juniors
I picked this up from last week's Warriors game. We've seen socks down and short versions of team socks but this is now just taking the piss. Just short white ankle socks. How bad do things have to become for the nrl to step in?
Screenshot_20190711_222148.jpg

Latest posts