What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Injuries

Old dog

Juniors
Would hope with Lee likely out for a while that we stick with Hunt at centre and find a winger even if it is Moga but Cooper could be good choice.
I’m tipping that Pearce has done an injury to leg/thigh/knee, looked to be feeling it at start of second half, may be reason for poor kicks and Lino kicking more in second half, hope I’m wrong.

Yosh

Coach
Would hope with Lee likely out for a while that we stick with Hunt at centre and find a winger even if it is Moga but Cooper could be good choice.
I’m tipping that Pearce has done an injury to leg/thigh/knee, looked to be feeling it at start of second half, may be reason for poor kicks and Lino kicking more in second half, hope I’m wrong.

Pearce has been getting phantom injuries the week before origin selection this year. Great work by the lad.

slotmachine

First Grade
Not phantom, just wants to be 100%. And who could blame him after all the heat he has copped over the years.

Jesfery

Juniors
Spose that doesn't make much difference to us. He would probably have missed the Dogs game anyways.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Don’t need him.

No, but seriously, better to have him out now instead of (hopefully) the last few weeks running into finals.

Burns

First Grade
Best news for us. Isn’t wasted playing meaningless Origin match, and out for two winnable games.

Yosh

Coach
Was he playing Origin injured? Would explain why he played so crap and got so easily out leapt by Turbo for the first try.

Great news for NSW thoughm

Haffa

Two games he’d have missed for us anyway. At least we can keep him in treatment with our medical team.

PhilGould

Bench
Kalyn Ponga (Calf - Round 18)

Edrick Lee (Arm - Round 25-Finals)

Slade Griffin (ACL - Late season)

Danny Levi (Ankle - Round 16)

Old dog

Juniors
Griff can’t be far away, water boy, if Levi back this round and Griff soon will give us a bit more flexibility

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Fitzgibbon out for 5 weeks with a disclocated elbow

Source - Knights website/app

Going to test our forward depth now. Assuming this unfortunately means that JB will be starting on that edge

Latest posts