What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

toomuchsoup

Juniors
What’s with that weird dark grey triangle on the back of the panthers shorts. It looks like they’ve slid in the mud. It’s on at least half of the players shorts which is why I thought it was just mud or the white from the touch line, but it’s symmetrical on the shorts that it is on

toomuchsoup

Juniors
CC2B3500-4F29-4CF8-BA94-7199882ADB5D.jpeg
FE007323-BADF-4E39-A54B-8F0F09FCE524.jpeg
DB3FE6E9-FE4F-41C7-B286-CE7AAEA42B02.jpeg
F92A9AED-E00C-40ED-8390-9F8F50683949.jpeg A85FC85C-AFF7-49D9-9A4B-C0F1D7580128.jpeg
Am I the only one noticing this? Not all Panthers players had the weird triangle, but all the Bulldogs did.
Great excuse to circle some bums

Stallion

First Grade
Warriors jumpers playing strip. Have never seen a club that has so many different versions of its jumper /playing strip. I'm amazed at the continued changing of playing outfit of the Warriors. It surely must confuse casual fans and even longtime fans! That is a club that has a recognition problem. And it's clear that problem has been perpetuated by inconsistent playing strips along with changing club colours! It's diabolical stuff!

The Marshall

Juniors
I hope they don't do that big red shit like the do on the Bulldogs jerseys. NRMA integration has been quite good, especially since ISC took over.
The Dogs asked KIA if they could use a black logo but they were knocked back maybe the Broncos will have more luck.

T-Boon

Coach
I picked this up from last week's Warriors game. We've seen socks down and short versions of team socks but this is now just taking the piss. Just short white ankle socks. How bad do things have to become for the nrl to step in?
View attachment 31286

I've been thinking for a while that the NRL needs to step in and make rules about uniforms such as the size and number of ads allowed and the number of different jerseys each season. 1 home jersey, 1 away jersey and 1 special jersey.
The clubs are too obsessed about making money to realise the damage done to their brand and the fans connection with the club.

Latest posts