What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaun Johnson

snout

First Grade
I am surprised chrighton hung around this year, Bet he wished he didn't. First rule of business, if they aren are not there, they are not there.
Chrichtons in a totally different head space than Val.

Chritins a footballer who turns up - steps over the white line and gives it everything.

Even chopped off a finger with a pair of bolt cutters so further surgery didnt halt him playing.

He went to rorters to win comps but he is a down and dirty rabbit at heart.

Val......once a player starts talking about where his partner wants to be and THAT determines where he plays it is all over red rover.

Its simply... biatch - dis is where lm playing. Now make me breakfast.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
Whats wrong with him on the wing, he plays there in SOO and for Australia, we have Dugan, Moylan & Kennedy who can play fullback and currently they are all staying at the club

Because our team is best with him at fullback. Our best fullback and our best attacker. Need him on the ball because he is being paid by us for 2019 and we want to win

AJB1102

First Grade
Shaun looked f**king clueless inside Englad's 20m with under 10 mins to go and down by 2. Scurry left, scurry right, hop, skip, jump, scurry back left and grubber into opposition legs.

His last tackle play with NZ's final possession was similar except he went to the right and kicked hopelessly for himself and even he looked like he didn't know it was on.

$1M player he ain't.

AJB1102

First Grade
Not only that. he doesn't tackle, avoids it like the plague.

Actually he made a brilliant one-on-one tackle to hold up a Pommy centre. Ref gave it penalty try for DWZ's involvement but SJ did well.

In general for the Warriors though I agree.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The only time Johnson ever looked any good was when Chad was at the Warriors............

Card Shark

Immortal
He should excel,

Trouble is we have changed our game to suit him instead of him adapting to us.

I know an attacking game plan is what the fans wanted to see but now look at us!