What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18: Parra v Manly LIVE GAME DAY thread 21/7/19

Delboy

First Grade
We do need more variety - but don't forget, we also have Stefano Utoikamanu, and Oregon Kaufusi.
Manly have a very average backline apart from Tom Turbo, but their forwards push hard and fast and get them in position to finish.

Simple really, that's what we do to recruit in age football in the juniors.

By the way, Mau is a pelican in defence these days , pretty much like Tepai.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Manly have a very average backline apart from Tom Turbo, but their forwards push hard and fast and get them in position to,finish.

Simple really, that's what we do to ecru it in age football in the juniors.

By the way, Mau is a pelican in defence these days , pretty much like Tepai.

Jorge Tafua is handy.

Moses Suli is a beast, and would walk into our backline, imo.

Parker, and the other dude, are average.

We need to get forwards who can control the ruck.

Kornstar

Coach
No, no - I don't think it was forward.

I meant that I had a bigger issue with Moses throwing it in the first places because nothing was on.

But who cares if he threw it? Players throw balls all the time hoping for the best, we were desperate and hoping for anything to go our way.

I sometimes think we like to criticise players for the sake of it, how many times do playmakers touch the ball a game? Thruston used to throw plenty of stupid passes too but when the ball goes to you all the time you are not always going to produce gold........