What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 vs Souths

BLM01

First Grade
O.K. - I have been hitting the home brew for a while now , come to think of it ever since we started on this losing streak .

But seriously I have a good feeling about this game , after McInnes ‘ tongue lashing ‘ last week perhaps , just perhaps the team may pick themselves up of the canvas and score a win over the wabbits .
I am happy if they can win every week and will always support that but dont expect that ATM.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Yeah and we’ll have to cop this team
Until the end of the season. The one I feel
for is Lomax. He’s been played bench forward, left centre, right centre, full back and right wing. He’s only f**king 19 and this is his first season. What a shit way to introduce a young bloke to first grade.
I agree....and as long as our shit imposter of a coach is in charge and Aitken and Lafai are on the books thats the way it will stay

FlameThrower

Bench
Just about lost all passion for the team. Care factor next to zero.
I’m just hoping we don’t get smashed too badly by Souths.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Dufty will be on the bench because I bet Widdop is being rushed and Dufty will be the backup who will come on during the game when Widdop injures the shoulder again.

I hope that Saab and Lomax go well as it will show that they did not need to get Rava, Pearson or Maranta and should have kept Garrick. If Millward knew Mary would use the young kids he could have used the cash to look for forwards but how was he to know Mary would actually look at our youth. Never done so before unless he was desperate like he is now.

Saints will win and Mary will get the pats on the back only to lose the next 6.

Angela Smith

Juniors
We are a different team with Gareth in it so we may come close to winning.. In saying that he won't be there next year so what then.. No new players coming.. Same crap performances for another 2 years..

Hope South's win by 50.. Won't be watching though..
Hope players leave. Frizell would be silly to stay..

Coming third last is a pass mark according to management.. we may even get the spoon.. How pathetic. All other clubs must be laughing at us...

BLM01

First Grade
Coach's Preview: Round 19 v Rabbitohs
St George Illawarra Dragons head coach Paul McGregor talks to the media ahead of an important match against the South Sydney Rabbitohs

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2019/07/25/coachs-preview-round-19-v-rabbitohs/
So Mika. rested (and not playing) due to the rigours of 1 st grade.and potentially bit fatigued.
hmmm..as was Ben Hunt..but lets donrt embarass them by playing reggies
I will spell it for you Mary as it is a hard word to say for you D..R..O..P..P..E..D...for whatever the reason is that is what it is.
Although he was happy to throw Pearson into the dropped and work on your game basket in reserve grade and Dufty not quite so much...he got elevated to the bench
I really thought we could of done with 4 forwards on the bench against this Souths mob!..but I am just a park coach who knows little as my certification says so!..I still hope Lomax plays centre

And reasons for Lomax on the wing..we need more oomph and effort from the back 3 and Lomax likes to play fullback and its his chance to see how good a battering ram he is as a fullback...of course Mary admitted our back 3 have been our weakness.
Let me see Norman, Skinny Kid Saab debut and Lomax after 6 weeks out..going to improve that as our set starter battering rams.
Surely not!...there has to be changes there and he is joking.

Last edited:

qld redvee

Juniors
So Mika. rested (and not playing) due to the rigours of 1 st grade.and potentially bit fatigued.
hmmm..as was Ben Hunt..but lets donrt embarass them by playing reggies
I will spell it for you Mary as it is a hard word to say for you D..R..O..P..P..E..D...for whatever the reason is that is what it is.
Although he was happy to throw Pearson into the dropped and work on your game basket in reserve grade and Dufty not quite so much...he got elevated to the bench
I really thought we could of done with 4 forwards on the bench against this Souths mob!..but I am just a park coach who knows little as my certification says so!..I still hope Lomax plays centre

And reasons for Lomax on the wing..we need more oomph and effort from the back 3 and Lomax likes to play fullback and its his chance to see how good a battering ram he is as a fullback...of course Mary admitted our back 3 have been our weakness.
Let me see Norman, Skinny Kid Saab debut and Lomax after 6 weeks out..going to improve that as our set starter battering rams.
Surely not!...there has to be changes there and he is joking.

BLM01 -- thought supercoach reasons for the back 3 " hilarious " Rava rested because he has played 16 games . Pearson dropped because hes not up to it ( hello lafai and aitken - bit of double standard) and duffty slightly unlucky but needs to work on his game SO why is he a reserve ??? - can see the big spine rotation happen when widdop gets gassed or smashed .. Then good old Zac back in team and he has expressed a desire to play fullback --- so lets put him on the wing ....
Im just over how select players are dropped due to bad performance whilst there is no marking system for others ,, and to say Rav needs a break he is fatigued - what crap !!
Come on board wake up ... please pretty please

Gareth67

First Grade
When I was fishing today a blame came up to me and said "you are brave for wearing that jacket".

I replied "Not only am I brave, I'm also stubborn and stupid..just like the coach". The bloke walked away laughing.

For the record I caught no fish.

Well old mate it could be a damn sight worse - you could be living in the North Sydney area and after being told that by the stranger and walking home empty handed you would not have been able to smoke !

Latest posts