What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Morris

MilkShark

First Grade
Will be interesting to see if Morris gets to choose his coaching team next year. Already sounding out options and one of the current guys he’s wanted out all year has to go. Board need to back him.
Who does he want out?

bluefox68

Staff member
Has to be Dymock.

I wanted to 'have faith' in him early on, as he had some great instincts as a player, but - really - what does he add?

Craigshark

First Grade
I would say Flanagan’s failure in 2017 and 2018 to not get the team further into the finals was a greater failure than a rookie coach who has an elderly pack and an injured backline

I agree re 2017, but 2018 we fell one game short of the GF minus Gallen and Graham against the Storm in Melbourne in Billy Slaters final game in Melbourne.. far out, he even got off the most obvious shoulder charge in history to ensure he could play in the Grand Final. It didn’t matter what Flano did, we were never going to win that game..

Maybe if Feki had scored, or Slater been sent to the bin and had we been given a penalty, things may have actually turned out differently.

Quigs

Immortal
And (unfortunately) if you are six points clear at the top of the ladder come September then I thinks youse deserve to win the whole thang.

The rest are just making up the numbers.

And as for those finishing 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th, well they can just go and plait their shit. If we are in that mix then so be it.

[
And (unfortunately) if you are six points clear at the top of the ladder come September then I thinks youse deserve to win the whole thang.

The rest are just making up the numbers.

And as for those finishing 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th, well they can just go and plait their shit. If we are in that mix then so be it.

Cant argue with that.... But if sharks scraped into the 8 and then somehow won it I would celebrate to the max without the slightest guilt at my undoubted hypocrisy.

Quigs

Immortal
[

Cant argue with that.... But if sharks scraped into the 8 and then somehow won it I would celebrate to the max without the slightest guilt at my undoubted hypocrisy.

enhanced-buzz-18443-1416179980-9.jpg

Latest posts