What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Morris

In fact
Flano came in 20 times worse off than Morris.
Club wise
Team wise
Success wise

Morris has got s team with
Fifita
Graham
Moylan
Johnson
Dugan
Gallen
Townsend
Prior
All rep players and or grand final winners

Plus Brailey, Xerri

Seriously we should be in the 8.
Seriously we should be beating merkins like the dogs the panthers minus Maloney and we better f**king beat the Stains.

Fifita shitty knee most of the year.

Graham missed 2/3 season and then got injured again in Origin.

Moylan half on the field half of it.

Johnson same as Moylan.

Dugan f**king useless.

Gallen in his last season and playing the least amount of minutes in games ever.

Townsend hardly a star player.

Prior should retire he’s done.

We’d be easily in the 8 but the dumb merkins couldn’t kick goals for 4 weeks.

A chronic undr aacheiver in life calling somebody useless. CLASSIC!

You know nothing about me big mouth.

But if you call owning three properties, one I live in with my family and two I rent out and owning one business and in partnership in another whilst in my mid 40’s as an under achiever then you need to get back to that clinic you checked out of.

But if you call owning three properties, one I live in with my family and two I rent out and owning one business and in partnership in another whilst in my mid 40’s as an under achiever then you need to get back to that clinic you checked out of.

LOL reminds me of the old "Simpsons" episode where Homer was going on about all the things he'd done and in the end said " but I still managed time to watch 8 hours of TV a night ..

shadowboxer

First Grade
We should change the title of this thread from John Morris to John Wick - a bloodfest of dudes stepping up to the plate and someone else trying to cut them down. As a trilogy of films, they work well, this is just getting repetitively average

coolumsharkie

Referee
Flanno made some horrendous recruitment decisions in his last couple of seasons at the helm.

That's a dumb thing to say, the rest of your post is a history lesson. Rugby League is like a box of chocolates.. You never know what you are going to get. The cu nt won us a premiership less than 3 years ago. I waited for 50 years shitting nappies and sucking on titties some of those years.

I think I'd almost give him the green light on the missus.

Ohh look little inheritance boy claims victory. Keep up your shark hate brother!! Your nature shines through!!!

That's a dumb thing to say, the rest of your post is a history lesson. Rugby League is like a box of chocolates.. You never know what you are going to get. The cu nt won us a premiership less than 3 years ago. I waited for 50 years shitting nappies and sucking on titties some of those years.

I think I'd almost give him the green light on the missus.

Coolum I never questioned what Flanno did for the Club. In fact I was one of the few in here in the early days that actually believed in him when others were ridiculing him including the big mouth of the forum.

All I said was his recruitment in the last couple of seasons was no where near as good as the early recruitment policy he brought to the Club. His recruitment of Lewis, Graham, Fifita, Ennis, Barba, Maloney etc. compared to Dugan, Seumanufagai , Gray, Moylan etc. is a huge difference in talent, heart, leadership & value for money.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Coolum I never questioned what Flanno did for the Club. In fact I was one of the few in here in the early days that actually believed in him when others were ridiculing him including the big mouth of the forum.

All I said was his recruitment in the last couple of seasons was no where near as good as the early recruitment policy he brought to the Club. His recruitment of Lewis, Graham, Fifita, Ennis, Barba, Maloney etc. compared to Dugan, Seumanufagai , Gray, Moylan etc. is a huge difference in talent, heart, leadership & value for money.

He did what any other coach in the history of the club, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Cronulla-Sutherland_Sharks_coaches couldn't do. There's some names in that list too.. His recruitment was world class, he will a gig anywhere he wants when he wants. If he wants..

carcharias

Immortal
Fifita shitty knee most of the year.

Graham missed 2/3 season and then got injured again in Origin.

Moylan half on the field half of it.

Johnson same as Moylan.

Dugan f**king useless.

Gallen in his last season and playing the least amount of minutes in games ever.

Townsend hardly a star player.

Prior should retire he’s done.

We’d be easily in the 8 but the dumb merkins couldn’t kick goals for 4 weeks.

Dugan is not useless
He has been one of the best players this year
Way more value than any of those.

You need to start watching footy games.

He did what any other coach in the history of the club, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Cronulla-Sutherland_Sharks_coaches couldn't do. There's some names in that list too.. His recruitment was world class, he will a gig anywhere he wants when he wants. If he wants..

His recruitment the last two seasons as a coach was not world class.

His recruitment for 2/3 of his time as coach of the Sharks was world class.

Flanno was the best thing to happen to the Club but the last couple of seasons on the recruitment front didn’t make sense for various reasons.

coolumsharkie

Referee
His recruitment the last two seasons as a coach was not world class.

His recruitment for 2/3 of his time as coach of the Sharks was world class.

Flanno was the best thing to happen to the Club but the last couple of seasons on the recruitment front didn’t make sense for various reasons.

Most of the young guns that now play FG for us, came through the junior program he created during his time coaching the Sharks. Morris came along for the ride and is now basking in Flanno's wisdom. His flaws lie elsewhere but it definitely wasn't recruitment, and coaching FG.

Most of the young guns that now play FG for us, came through the junior program he created during his time coaching the Sharks. Morris came along for the ride and is now basking in Flanno's wisdom. His flaws lie elsewhere but it definitely wasn't recruitment, and coaching FG.

Yes loved the junior program that was set up.

I’ve praised it many times on here and the fact the Flanno set it up.

To say Morris has had nothing to do with the development of some of the juniors coming through is wrong. He’s had a huge hand in it.

I can’t give a tick for Flanno’s recruitment of Seumanufagai, Gray, Dugan or Moylan.

For mine they’re mistakes and those mistakes happened in the past two years where he got more wrong than right in my opinion.

Ads

First Grade
Will be interesting to see if Morris gets to choose his coaching team next year. Already sounding out options and one of the current guys he’s wanted out all year has to go. Board need to back him.