What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panfa

Juniors
I dont mind welch anyone who comes from the storm system would be a good pickup wouldnt break the bank either and could teach us a thing or 2 about the wrestle.

OldPanther

Coach
Baz is back! As an assistant to Ivan.

Moved for appropriate thread:

Baz...

Granted we need to sort our attack. But is Barrett the answer?

Could've had Bennet and his highly rated assistant:

giphy.gif

MrBlack

Juniors
I like the Barrett signing.

Manly are under some cap pressure and need to let go of a few quality players.

Api and AFB would be nice.

kinghippo

Juniors
I am starting to think we may be in the mix for segeyaro. He had some nice words about Ivan and apparently needs to be back in Sydney for his clothes business.

maple_69

Bench
From the few Broncos games Ive watched he’s looked pretty slick. Would definitely add some nip out of the ruck as a bench hooker and has the upside to be a very good hooker if he can find his game.

Welch would be a good add assuming we get rid of RCG. It would take the pressure of Blore and Leniu coming in and playing a big role immediately. Then ideally they’re ready when Tamou hangs them up.

mxlegend99

Referee
I was told in June an ex assistant who went to be head coach is coming back. Brennan or Barrett both had decent attack so either one was good
Brennan would be a no brainer to bring back. He was an awesome 20s and NSW Cup coach and should be a good NRLassistant too.

Barrett makes no sense. The only time our 20s failed completely the past decade or sowas his year with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts