What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is why we hate the storm

moffla

Bench
You merkins are excellent at pulling down champions of the game
There's a f**king thread on who the least deserving immortal is. Why?!

If Smith cured cancer you'd probably ask him what took so long.

simmo05

Bench
Even Im perplexed why the NRL would do that. Its very weird! Todd got a thing for Barb I wonder?

Of more concern who in NRLHQ continually leaks these stories, they clearly have an agenda to undermine the sport or the NRL management.
Clearly someone who has had enough of the red carpet treatment these cheating merkins continually get

myrrh ken

First Grade
You merkins are excellent at pulling down champions of the game
There's a f**king thread on who the least deserving immortal is. Why?!

If Smith cured cancer you'd probably ask him what took so long.

Its the least he could do given all the grappling and chicken winging hes introduced into the game has given us all cancer.

lazza

Juniors
It’s funny how all these articles involve storm and qld - the only common player photographed is smith.

thorson1987

Coach
Just been reading the demented Storm supporters on Farcebook saying she deserved it for all the hardship she’s had to go through. :rofl:

Most of the Storm supporters in here are good but f**k me, they’re a special bunch on FB

Every club has the same type of supporters on FB.

Pretty stupid from the NRL, but can't blame Cam, Barb or the club for this one.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
When lodge started grubbing these merkins back they cried to the ref and got a penalty

Same in the souths game they sooked the moment the bunnies did anything remotely grubby

This really shits me they can dish it out but squeal like stuck pigs when they get it handed back

I like their style of play but let their opponents do likewise or it’s f**ked

SBD82

Coach
No need for a ‘hate Roosters’ thread as it’s implied in every second post anyway
The Roosters don’t get a lot of love around here, but Melbourne is much more hated.

If you don’t believe me, go back and look at the posts on the forum in GF week last year.