What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R22 Sat - Storm 18-22 Raiders @ AAMI

Round 22: Storm v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We now just need a quality lol@50uff$ to top off the night.
giphy.gif

nick87

Coach
Man... its hours later and i really want to say, after really thinking about this game and how it played out... i mean the Raiders could have lost this game, and should have lost it... there was a lot going on..

f**k THE STORM AND f**k THEM HARD.
LETS f**kING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

mongoose

Coach
Holy Shit, what a win!! I really didn't think Hodgson was that bad, lol@ f**ktard saying he's overrated in this thread. He threw a few wayward passes but he is just so menacing all the time. He also has to carry our useless f**king halves. Wighton puts in 100% effort but god he's just so dumb... Sezer is just a run of the mill average quality first grade half, somewhere between Chad Townsend and Blake Green. Anyway, not the time to bitch about our halves, epic win in Melbourne.

GongPanther

Referee
Man... its hours later and i really want to say, after really thinking about this game and how it played out... i mean the Raiders could have lost this game, and should have lost it... there was a lot going on..

f**k THE STORM AND f**k THEM HARD.
LETS f**kING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
It's moments like this you live for. You don't want to go to sleep because you want this day to go all week...if you know what I mean. Great times ahead, and I for one can't wait for the finals to see what the Raiders will be capable of.

stryker

First Grade
50:50 ratio isn’t horrible
Im not having a go at Melbourne, to me they have been the benchmark club for the past 2 decades. They have the chance this year to mke their 4th GF in a row. Thats remarkable. My bunch of geniuss will miss the semis again for the 8th year running.

justdave

Juniors
Im not having a go at Melbourne, to me they have been the benchmark club for the past 2 decades. They have the chance this year to mke their 4th GF in a row. Thats remarkable. My bunch of geniuss will miss the semis again for the 8th year running.
Past 2 decades... lolz

t-ba

Post Whore
I'm definitely going to regret this in two weeks time but the Storm have trouble beating real teams like Manly and the Raiders.

Worrying times going into the finals.

SBD82

Coach
I'm definitely going to regret this in two weeks time but the Storm have trouble beating real teams like Manly and the Raiders.

Worrying times going into the finals.
Argh no no no no no.

This post needs deleting. Burn it with fire.