What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Filthy Queens.

Quigs

Immortal
18.30hrs Sunday the 18th ..... "I have not read any of the match day post pages yet" "This is going to be a real hoot going back and reading from the start"

"I'll catch up with youse all soon"

"Keep posting and give me an Up Up"

1990 sharkie

Juniors
The Chad’s favourite play:
Run a backwards diagonal, facing your own try line & pass to a running forward.

Fools the defensive line, every time.

You forgot to add his dummy while running back then all of a sudden gains speed. He is a backwards moron but he is a local junior who trys hard and trains harder than anyone else in the club. He's a great bloke

Quigs

Immortal
Funny huh. We were absolute shit, but the stinking stains were worse.

How fitting that we scored the match winning try from a major Stains fharkkup. arsey for sure for us. I was half expecting that to happen to us at the other end of the paddock.

The Poor Stains. The only bloke in their squad with a footy brain is going back to England in a few weeks. The rest of the no-brainers are signed up for a few more years.

No wonder James Graham was going off his head. I think he can see the writing on the wall.

Oh yeah and yes we are still shit too. Imposters is a word that springs to mind.

It was a cripple fight with a double shit pike thrown in.

imasharkie

Coach
Vossy's verdict...hope he's wrong but he has a good point. Biased as we are in here I think if the passion doesn't return for a full 80 mins........
Sharks v Dragons

Sharks fans … do you want the good news or the bad news first? The good news is, the win here has lifted your side back into the top eight. The bad news is on this performance, they wouldn’t make it past week one of the finals. The Dragons tried hard and probably deserved to have the game go to golden point.

Vossy's verdict...hope he's wrong but he has a good point. Biased as we are in here I think if the passion doesn't return for a full 80 mins........
Sharks v Dragons

Sharks fans … do you want the good news or the bad news first? The good news is, the win here has lifted your side back into the top eight. The bad news is on this performance, they wouldn’t make it past week one of the finals. The Dragons tried hard and probably deserved to have the game go to golden point.
I don’t think anyone is disagreeing