What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aaron Schoupp

BLM01

First Grade
Have we not locked up 2 supposedly gun outside backs in the Feagai bros..and Sullivan...they also have big wraps
Gasnier type mould..cmon. How many times have we heard "gun young player" being bandied around
1 out of 10 go on
What about that Under 20's halfback from Manly we signed few years ago was supposed to be the next big thing.
Sounds like a journo sensationalsing a low key signing to spark some click bait...and it has worked
You cant keep em all

TruSaint

Referee
still a very young centre but has the making of a gasnier type centre of the future big call but huge raps on the kid
Lost to the bulldogs....

Michael, did you know of Aaron before the news ?
Im not being a smartass, just asking.

Seems to me young players come and go, from all clubs, .. but the year we have had has led to extra emphasis now.

If he has been mentioned as a future talent before, some one worth keeping, I havent seen it.

Seems to me young players come and go, from all clubs, .. but the year we have had has led to extra emphasis now.

If he has been mentioned as a future talent before, some one worth keeping, I havent seen it.

Heard a lot about him to be honest
Under 15s aus and Freddy liked what he saw when he had him at under 16s for nsw
His also had a lot of injuries but just keep fighting so like his character a lot

Have we not locked up 2 supposedly gun outside backs in the Feagai bros..and Sullivan...they also have big wraps
Gasnier type mould..cmon. How many times have we heard "gun young player" being bandied around
1 out of 10 go on
What about that Under 20's halfback from Manly we signed few years ago was supposed to be the next big thing.
Sounds like a journo sensationalsing a low key signing to spark some click bait...and it has worked
You cant keep em all

I like the Feagai boys max a lot more but would of liked to see how Aaron developed had a couple of injuries but the fight in the kid says a lot about him

George Dragon

Juniors
Aaron is a good kid and a good player but not in the Gasnier mould. He is short and plays the power game. He has signed a DP/ top 30 contract.
This year we had a lot of good backs in SG and not so in the forwards.
We cant keep them all the, the club has decided to go with the Twins, lets hope it's the right choice.

Aaron is a good kid and a good player but not in the Gasnier mould. He is short and plays the power game. He has signed a DP/ top 30 contract.
This year we had a lot of good backs in SG and not so in the forwards.
We cant keep them all the, the club has decided to go with the Twins, lets hope it's the right choice.

His right foot step is quite amazing and speed off the mark

I’m especially sour on Garrick’s loss because guys on the forum that have been following him in CC and been raving about him for ages now he’s carving up at manly ffs

I’m especially sour on Garrick’s loss because guys on the forum that have been following him in CC and been raving about him for ages now he’s carving up at manly ffs

To be honest I didn’t rate Garrick after last year in cc but I definitely can eat my words on him as he has gone from strength to strength wish we would of tried him in fg

TruSaint

Referee

Fair enough mate.
I personally think our fan base is so disillusioned that we are looking for more ammo.

Honestly, players come and go. Coaches come and go. Some stay too long, others not long enough.

My issue is the decision makers. That is, who employs the coach? Who employs the recruitment team ? Who employs the support staff ?

Until we fix the direction of the board, we will be opening threads like this for years to come.

Latest posts