What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R23 Thu - Eels 6-12 Bulldogs @ Bankwest

Round 23: Eels v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King hit

Coach
What a cracking game that was who doesn’t love a good hard Eels V Bulldogs battle. Credit to the Bulldogs for finishing the year strongly giving their fans something to be proud of.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Another gutsy af win built on defence. Only conceded 6 points 2 weeks in a row. Well done Bulldogs!

If not for a horrendous f/a they actually might have had a million to one shot at finals.

Bazal

Post Whore
Sigh. Game of inches. Sivo nabs one of those three tries and who knows?

One of those good-shit games....both sides attacked like they had MS but the defence and intensity was great all game. Dogs are just better at that slog than we are, we've never ever been good at combating that spoiling game.

Xcalibre

Juniors
That sort of tackle is why I like Jackson as a player. The bagging of him is pathetic.

He’s not the most flamboyant backrower but show me a tougher one that works himself to death every week and I’ll tip my hat.

Tbh, he’s been much better along with the team the last 6 weeks. The rest of the season he was pretty ploddy.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Sucked in Parra .

Congrats Dogs how good!

While we do suck, a little perspective, please:

We came dead last in 2018.

We are playing Finals in 2019.

Ok, sure - we will get slaughtered in the Finals - but at least we made it.

We're a middle of the road team. We all know this.

Congrats, Doggies!

Latest posts