What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd23: Parra v Bulldogs LIVE GAME DAY thread 22/8/19

Happy MEel

First Grade
Yeah, starting a fight with Nathan Brown literally as the referee is speaking to him 35cm away is 100% not a bonehead play...

Seriously, the way some around here lose their minds after a loss should be studied by psychologists
That was actually pretty clever. Jackson was never getting binned for that and he got under Brown’s skin.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Our discipline was shit last week. BA says we need to improve our discipline. First half our discipline is as bad, maybe worse than last week. Half time the message from BA is improve your discipline. Second half the discipline gets worse???
The players show how little respect they have for him, he's been interviewed on 360 and the whole time the players are trying to hit him with the ball. How f**king childish, could you see Bellamy or Bennett letting that happen??? But BA is one of the boys who all love playing for BA.........

Eelogical

Referee
Honestly, not to hang shit on Sivo, but I honestly think Semi would have scored at least one (if not two) of those chances, tbh.

Sivo is an exciting prospect, but Radradra is something else entirely.

He is God-like.

If there is any truth to the rumours that he wants to come back to the NRL, then we need to seriously make inquiries with him.
Sivo was excellent tonight. He took all the high kicks that came his way and what a hit he put on in the first half. He's going to get even better. You all have to forget Semi, unless you want to have the NRl's highest paid winger playing behind/outside a mediocre pack. Forwards are where our $ should be spent, our backline is good enough already.

Noise

Coach
The players show how little respect they have for him, he's been interviewed on 360 and the whole time the players are trying to hit him with the ball. How f**king childish, could you see Bellamy or Bennett letting that happen??? But BA is one of the boys who all love playing for BA.........
Really? I didn't see that. That's pretty embarrassing - for both our players and BA.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You must be watching a different season of footy to me. I said weeks ago, we aren’t winning the comp, so enjoy the improvement this season. We are a couple of decent forwards short of having a real crack at things. If we aren’t out week one, it’s week two.
And short a coach as well, we are lightyears away from competing. A couple of good forwards will make f**k all difference.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Sivo was excellent tonight. He took all the high kicks that came his way and what a hit he put on in the first half. He's going to get even better. You all have to forget Semi, unless you want to have the NRl's highest paid winger playing behind/outside a mediocre pack. Forwards are where our $ should be spent, our backline is good enough already.

True...

But Semi is simply so much more than a winger.

I'm just saying - Radradra is on a completely different level to most other NRL players (not specifically Sivo, who is only a rookie).

IFR33K

Coach
Who cares how many metres he made, he never got over the advantage line once. He stifled our attack all night and he has the slowest play the ball in the comp. I love the blokes passion and how tough he plays it but tonight he was dogshit. He does what Gallen has been doing for years and getting bagged for. At least Gallen gets over the advantage line once in a while with the odd quick play the ball.

Tonight only?

The guy is a handbrake, that should be nowhere near the ball when we’re on the attack.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I use the official stats at Champion Data. NRL.com is renowned as shit, it's been discussed many times tbh
Is there actually any evidence that Champion Data is “official”?

I would say that NRL stats are the official data. Until I see anything different or evidence that it is inaccurate, I’ll go with them.

hindy111

Post Whore
I dont mind that loss.
We been lucky the last month. We are not a top 4 side so we prob best we understand this now.