What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mick potter and josh Morris

Slippery Morris

First Grade
They should probably go after Brett Morris as well and get Nightingale to come out of retirement. They are losing the plot going for any of the 2 Josh's and Potter. Been there done that, move on. Josh slagged us from the minute he left and pursuaded Brett to move to the scum.How can you accept him back....

merahputih

Juniors
Don't put it past our numbnut coach being the "well placed figure". He's managed by Riolo, same as Josh is, so the communications lines are well and truly open. Numbnuts knows Josh wouldn't require any competent coaching, he will get by on experience alone.....perfect foil for the impostor.
Why would McEgregious need an agent?! To negotiate all the coaching offers?

Sorry West Coast...No & No

1. Potter has been at the Dragons before and reeks of another old boy recruitment which the Dragons always fall on. He was working under Nathan Brown so not a glowing endorsement as no longrer required also by the Knights.
He was doing developement stuff with Parra at some stage recently. Great footballer and wholeheared fullback but no to our club in any capacity.
2. Josh Morris is a similar hog as a centre and is ageing...the only difference is he can defend better
No need to apologise old mate I’m only the messenger haha

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
And vacant land in between
No, vacant land between my shoulders would mean I have no head.

When people want to infer stupidity and talk about vacant spaces or gaps, it’s between the ears, not the shoulders.

If you’re going to attempt to call someone stupid, try not to act like the case in point.

TruSaint

Referee
Ahhh Josh, 3mil 3 year deal with an option in his favour. Sounds like something super coach would agree to

LOL,

I am no huge fan of Josh's, however he has played for state and country, got to a GF with the Dogs. Imagine finishing off your career under Mary and this mob, fighting for a spoon ?

Off to the ESL son.

Enjoy a new environment and cash in. Chances are, our cheques may bounce.

Gareth67

First Grade
Good lawd, I honestly just don’t know what to say , is this suppose to be good news ?

Potter as an assistant coach and dear old Josh returning home to the club that he left yonks ago - yeah he really misses pulling on that famous Big Red V jersey .

Our mobs idea of planning for the future is to go back to yesteryear , warts and all .

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
han
No, vacant land between my shoulders would mean I have no head.

When people want to infer stupidity and talk about vacant spaces or gaps, it’s between the ears, not the shoulders.

If you’re going to attempt to call someone stupid, try not to act like the case in point.
Hang on Muzby....are not the collar bone and neck between the shoulders
And is not a head between the ears?

boardlumps62

Juniors
Why not get a few more of our old boys back and see if we can put a cheap but quality side together. As someone said Josh will require minimal coaching so we could get rid of McNoNuts. And the benefit for Dragons we then retire them and give them jobs as Coaches and Trainers and Recruiting Officers.
Let's try could be fun say must have played for us 10 years or less ago (does that make J Morris eligible).
Example Jack Bird for one I won't pick any more later over to the Forum.