What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ASHES: 3rd Test Australia v England, Leeds Aug 22-26

Bazal

Post Whore
This is probably its own topic but cricviz predicted innings models has this the toughest era to bat in for like 15 years.

Some or its down to poor batting but i think there has been a bit of a comeback of the fast bowler. Most test teams i feel like have at least one good quick

Absolutely. There's a lot of reasons but the fast bowling crop around right now is a big one.

I can't remember a better crop since I was really young and you had guys like Wasim and Waqar, Walsh and Ambrose, Donald, McGrath and so on all kind of crossing over.

And I reckon there are more quality fast bowlers now, even if they're not at Wasim/Waqar/McGrath level. This attack we have today does not let up. England have a fantastic quick battery with no real weak spot. South Africa are amazing in that regard. Even NZ have a stellar front line attack, and I mean that with no disrespect but in my lifetime that certainly hasn't been the case. And India who didn't have a decent quick in my lifetime until Zaheer Khan have got arguably the best one in the world, and his backups aren't slouches.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What a f**king start!!!

Tight call but for once one goes our way. Lets roll these f**ks quick smart.

Latest posts