What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 23 vs Wests Tigers @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 23: Wests Tigers v Knights

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
Another poor effort from Kalyn
We're at the point now where players won't even communicate with each other because the mood is so low, everyone is filthy with each other, etc, etc. It only snowballs. The problem is I think we get to that point after conceding 1 or 2, not 6 or 7 tries some weeks.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I will not watch another Knights game this year. I actually hope no-one turns up for old boys day. They need to be shown that no, we're not turning up if they aren't.
Only problem with this is showing disrespect to the old boys who deserve support. This current team deserve nothing.

Seage

Juniors
On the bright side if we're looking to re-sign Hunt he's pretty much halved in value tonight. After this game the question really has to be asked, who has a future in 1st grade and who doesn't
Klemmer. And Bradman Best. That is all.

Seage

Juniors
Easily. It’s not a bunch of kids getting towelled up by a good team. It’s a bunch of supposed First Graders getting towelled by a below average NRL side.
And the fact it was pathetic from the get-go. How they can continually be so mentally weak and apathetic when the slightest hint of something important is in front of them is mind boggling.

mozza91

Coach
And the fact it was pathetic from the get-go. How they can continually be so mentally weak and apathetic when the slightest hint of something important is in front of them is mind boggling.
They are there to pick up a pay cheque and nothing else.

Barnett, Lino and Best were the only 3 that seemed remotely interested.

Alex28

Coach
They knew they needed to win the remaining games to make the finals - they come up with that insipid crap.

Old dog

Juniors
Disappointing but you all should sleep on it, wake up sober and think about some of the things commented on. We were not good, that try, Ponga interfered with, game changer, the comments about players making efforts. Bottom line was Tigers played great, pushed with huge effort, bounce of ball was important and winger scored a hat trick against our 18yr old debutante, we had no variety on bench, Sione going bad who do you bring on, three props and a slow 2nd rower on bench.
Read the comments Sunday morning, was it something you feared, was it what you expected, Coach gone, new coach coming, players in disarray, playing at tigers home ground.
I will be very lonely on here with you all calling it quits, so the team chucked it in but so did the thread.
I am shattered but still supporting.

mozza91

Coach
Disappointing but you all should sleep on it, wake up sober and think about some of the things commented on. We were not good, that try, Ponga interfered with, game changer, the comments about players making efforts. Bottom line was Tigers played great, pushed with huge effort, bounce of ball was important and winger scored a hat trick against our 18yr old debutante, we had no variety on bench, Sione going bad who do you bring on, three props and a slow 2nd rower on bench.
Read the comments Sunday morning, was it something you feared, was it what you expected, Coach gone, new coach coming, players in disarray, playing at tigers home ground.
I will be very lonely on here with you all calling it quits, so the team chucked it in but so did the thread.
Well thought out, articulate and quite fair overall.

How the f**k can you be like this after watching that?

Zoidberg

First Grade
We had as much to play for as the tigers so should’ve come out with the exact same attitude.
We chucked it in because we have no input on what happens on the field, players do that and that’s the result.

I do appreciate you trying to be optimistic and keep things in perspective, but that performance was embarrassing and nowhere near good enough.

You are sounding like Brown has been lately not accepting responsibility for the part the players play in the game.
Some things do go against as but we lack the fortitude to get past it.
We drop a ball and we fall apart, we miss a try and we fall apart, they score and we fall apart...
The team has no real knowledge of what a winning culture is and no real desire to create one. Good teams...