What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

boardlumps62

Juniors
This is definitely a rumour but I just forgot what it was I wanted to say that I heard.
But this is a true rumour if that's possible so maybe should be in another thread. Mary is monitoring the Rumours Thread with his assistants and will Go with the most favorable at the seasons end. Can't Lol because I'm serious.

Wittenberg

Juniors
I actually think Josh back to Dragons might have legs. Sharks looking to bring Ramien back in and it’s where he wants to be
Let’s bring back Pat Jarvis too. Look I am not knocking Josh but let me get this straight. If Josh came to us we’d be picking up an old player who has been moved on from the Bulldogs and now, if need be the Sharks are prepared to flick him. I admire Josh and he has surprised me at the Sharks but I don’t see him as a step forward.

Gareth67

First Grade
This is definitely a rumour but I just forgot what it was I wanted to say that I heard.
But this is a true rumour if that's possible so maybe should be in another thread. Mary is monitoring the Rumours Thread with his assistants and will Go with the most favorable at the seasons end. Can't Lol because I'm serious.

That’s just about Mary’s logic :laughing: .

Interesting article with many St George rumours ( which have been lacking over the last few months )

Josh Morris potentially rejoining the club in 2020 due to Sharks cap troubles - hopefully as a Lafai replacement - I know this is an old rumour

Nene MacDonald potentially rejoining the club after his failed stint with the Cowboys- Could be wing partner with Saab but cautious over his ankle injury

Talks around the club about Shaun Wane and Nathan Brown being brought in as assistants to McIdiot

RCG potentially joining the club - rumoured swap deal with Aitken and Timm to Penrith - Wouldn’t mind on a cheap deal

Jesse Ramien potentially joining the club if Dragons can release Aitken and Dufty

Just wanna see ur opinions on this
It wouldn't matter if we replaced our roster with the National team.
With McGregor as coach we have no future.
Why would 2 head coaches like Wane and Brown agree to assist the likes of McGregor?

nrlnrl

First Grade
Interesting article with many St George rumours ( which have been lacking over the last few months )

Nene MacDonald potentially rejoining the club after his failed stint with the Cowboys- Could be wing partner with Saab but cautious over his ankle injury
Just wanna see ur opinions on this

There's no way the club should consider this. Forget about the ankle injury, he already has a few strikes for off-field behaviour. After the JDB experience (whether guilty or not guilty), the club will steer clear of signing any players with a bad off-field record.

Old Timer

Coach
For pity sake don’t tell our mickeylane that you would like Lomax

Mary and his kissing cousins - oh dear me . RCG injuries have indeed soured his career, whether or not the Simm boys can bring him back to his best remains to be seen , much prefer both Timms and Kerr to be given their chance to shine on the big stage - they certainly won’t do any worse.
The Sims boys can’t even bring themselves back to their best let alone RCG.
All 3 have basked in the sun for 5 minutes and been switched off or injured for the rest of the time.
No consistency year in year out just like Mc Grinner.
Oh wait a minute I’ve probably been a bit too harsh on Mc Grinner after all he is more consistent than them albeit in the worst possible way.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
There's no way the club should consider this. Forget about the ankle injury, he already has a few strikes for off-field behaviour. After the JDB experience (whether guilty or not guilty), the club will steer clear of signing any players with a bad off-field record.

I hear what you are saying but we have a coach who has a bad on-field record so nothing would surprise me.