What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day Shark v Sea eagle

Stake Removed

First Grade
The Boys final experience

J.Dugan - 6
S.Feki - 11
B.Xerri - 0
J.Morris - 14
A.Gray - 0
S.Johnson - 5
C.Townsend - 8
M.Prior - 15
J.Brailey - 4
A.Woods - 5
B.Nikora - 0
W.Graham - 11
P.Gallen - 15
Bench
A.Fifita - 15
J.Williams - 0
K.Capewell - 4
B.Uele - 0

Coach
J.Morris - 0 as coach as player - 8

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
If we are to have any chance this season, we should win this comfortably.

Manly full strength different story.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I am confident, this will be some revenge for all the finals Eagles havent beaten us in.

DCE is the key he always plays well against us, tonight he lacks go forward upfront so he will have to play out of his skin

Card Shark

Immortal
Getting less and less confident as the day goes on

I’m quite confident.

Last week was confidence restoring.

This game is virtually the same, except the opposition is a shit load weaker.

I’m tipping we run roughshod over them, like we did against the Dogs in a semi about 17 years ago, who were also down on troops that day & I was worried but class prevailed in a big way.

Last week I was very confident. This week I am neither confident, nor not confident.
I'm even-stevens.
Means its going to be a very close, tough game. Either team to win it in the last 5 mins or GP.

edit:
I did predict weeks ago that we'd win two then lose to the Raiders then win our next two, so I'll have to stick with that.
Us to win it, just.

txta2

Bench
Comes down to the coaches.
Only way Sharks lose is by being out coached by Hassler. It has happened once this year. Just hope minds on tonights game, and that is the coaches job for them to have the right mentality

Comes down to the coaches.
Only way Sharks lose is by being out coached by Hassler. It has happened once this year. Just hope minds on tonights game, and that is the coaches job for them to have the right mentality
I agree somewhat but I also hope that Gal, Wade, A-Fi, Prior and dare I say it, Chad (don't kill me!), have been all standing up this week and getting the mental toughness through to the other players.
They have been there and done this before, they have the experience to keep it strong. Hopefully it this filters through to everyone else.
I think Bomber is smart enough to have let the leaders have a lot of control.

Latest posts