What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Sea Eagles

I also thought there were a couple of occasions to go for the one point that would have made sense in the final 15 minutes.

It was said that we were down on troops, missing 3 props but the guys out there did what needed to be done. I expected more from the Manly forwards who I thought might run through the middle of us but they were effectively negated.

Did people enjoy the Aaron Woods hospital pass ?
Honestly at that point I expected a penalty to them for Hunt tackling Keppie before he got the ball.

Quigs

Immortal
klein-manly.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
5minutes to go I knew I was stressed out. Just sitting there wondering what will happen next.

R-15-3

Bench
Big powerful Royce Hunt stood up with so many middles out with a massive 4 or 5 hit ups. ( different stats on different sites )
I know our backs take most of our hit ups but f**k me.

Big Bloke

Juniors
I wasn't surprised he kept it short and sweet, the less said the better.
I don't think it was Fitz that cut it short, the media just decided not to ask any more questions. Probably not wanting to encourage a situation where Fitz might unload on Klein.

PJ

First Grade
I don't think it was Fitz that cut it short, the media just decided not to ask any more questions. Probably not wanting to encourage a situation where Fitz might unload on Klein.

I thought his answers were a bit more clipped than usual, but may have been affirmation bias

shadowboxer

First Grade
Watched the second half and whilst some decisions late were dumbfounding, we were always in control. Wasn’t any panic and pretty well a training run. Take the 2 points and move on.
I don’t get the commentators and the pants creaming every time Turbo is around - he is obviously busted and at a cross roads.
Hope he puts his hand up and sits origin out, otherwise Fittler will pick him with blinkers on

Watched the second half and whilst some decisions late were dumbfounding, we were always in control. Wasn’t any panic and pretty well a training run. Take the 2 points and move on.
I don’t get the commentators and the pants creaming every time Turbo is around - he is obviously busted and at a cross roads.
Hope he puts his hand up and sits origin out, otherwise Fittler will pick him with blinkers on
I wondered if turbo's late set hit ups were a bit of stat padding so his metres looked good. He was pretty well unsighted otherwise

Weaponhead

Coach
I was thinking exactly the same. He took so many tackle 5 runs - I thought it was to avoid having to kick chase.
Interesting that they rarely use him out the back in shifts. He plays much more through the middle. He is a top player when fit but it's been a while since he was at full fitness.