What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Sea Eagles

Stake Removed

First Grade
As can't sleep thought do game day.

Down in troops everyone has to lift, get into the grind, high completion, work on extra sets.

Reminds me when we were struggling under Flanno years back, even with a weakened team we would win.

Players need to lift around Nico, grind away, just stick to be patient, that will be the key.

Manly's team is not the best they are under pressure.

We have never won back to back at Brookvale, Sharkcast were saying

Quigs

Immortal
I've heard that we are going to adopt a different game plan today.

It is all about completing sets.

Pommeroy's game plan is getting thrown out the window.

Quigs

Immortal
I digress but if you happened to laugh your way through yesterdays Stains game you could of witnessed history in the making. Stains Moses Suli out pomeroyed Pomeroy in a legendary exhibition of ball handling skills.

Two of his many spills instantly resulted in long range run away tries.

Last edited:
As can't sleep thought do game day.

Down in troops everyone has to lift, get into the grind, high completion, work on extra sets.

Reminds me when we were struggling under Flanno years back, even with a weakened team we would win.

Players need to lift around Nico, grind away, just stick to be patient, that will be the key.

Manly's team is not the best they are under pressure.

We have never won back to back at Brookvale, Sharkcast were saying
So Sharks by 40 Stakey?

DJDL

Bench
I digress but if you happened to laugh your way through yesterdays Stains game you could of witnessed history in the making. Stains Moses Suli out pomeroyed Pomeroy in a legendary exhibition of ball handling skills.

Two of his many spills instantly resulted in long range run away tries.

Is that the same Moses Suli who just had to fall over the line last week to score the match winner against the Tigers, only to throw a wild flick pass over the sideline?

As much as I'm not a fan of Hook, you've kind of gotta feel for him.
He's got a team of absolute boneheads.

Weaponhead

Coach
Sharks three top front rowers are out and top metre getter in the backs. Have to play small ball and find a way to win. Back 5 need massive games to create momentum. Use two or three pass shifts to move them around. Dummy half scoots off quick ptbs. One out running by forwards will be hammered.

Kicking game will be crucial, both long and short.

They will have be smart and willing to grind. Good test of their mentality.

The only thing that i am certain about in the match today is that Wado will definitely get more minutes than any game he has played so far this year.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Did you know Blayke Brailey made the most tackles of any player in 2022.

Get off your arse Props, why is he making so many?

40/20 today please BB.

Depends where you look for stats. nrl.com says differently. I still take your point. I pointed out weeks ago that the props don't tackle. They leave it to Brailey, Nikora and Wilton. Then people wonder why Wilton makes errors and misses tackles. It's a big ask to have him covering props on his right then cover Moylan on his left. Nikora misses more than gets mentioned as well.

1684035593388.png

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Depends where you look for stats. nrl.com says differently. I still take your point. I pointed out weeks ago that the props don't tackle. They leave it to Brailey, Nikora and Wilton. Then people wonder why Wilton makes errors and misses tackles. It's a big ask to have him covering props on his right then cover Moylan on his left. Nikora misses more than gets mentioned as well.

View attachment 74185
Lots of lazy Props it seems

Frenzy.

Immortal
2 games so far have seen a re emergence of the downtown rule. Every player was downtown for that DCE kick. Nothing happened