What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney is Red, White and Blue

Only one more win to save Sydney.

It would be nice if the other Sydney clubs could share the burden every now and then.

We do so much for this game that doesn’t get appreciated. Remember how we selflessly rejected the filthy Murdoch dollar and stood up to Super League? Imagine the comp now. Souffs wouldn’t have a team to support leaving the rest of us with no one to laugh at.

I love a Pinot Gris because it sounds like Penis Grease

Ha ha. Great post mate. Sounds like afters on an Uncle Nick golf day. Penis grease you funny f**ker!! Sorry we missed each other last might.

Lets do a penis grease with a shared straw at the Barry Unsworth statue outside the ground before the big dance eh mate?

Brutus

Referee
Spring Street, Bondi Junction isn’t even red white and blue. You wouldn’t even know there’s a GF on here.

There's a few flags in the mall, but that's about it. The Nelson pub has a big Roosters flag and the Robin Hood has a honk 4 easts sign.

At least Carrington Road/Birrell Street still has the massive Artie, Mini, Fittler and Cordner artwork.

Delboy

First Grade
Spring Street, Bondi Junction isn’t even red white and blue. You wouldn’t even know there’s a GF on here.
More a reflection of how few real Roosters fans there are, Don't worry Toddy boy will buy Nick and Robbo a gift should they hopefully lose.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Time to ruin the fairytale!

Chooks probabaly will ruin the fairy tale but the fact that this fairy tail rise from Canbra actually happened has been great for the game. I think its good for the NRL that its not 2 Sydney teams in the GF, although Qld could have pulled this finger out and done more.

The huge amount of Green fans with the clap (yes I said it) and even the bandwagoners have made this a great build up to what should be a great game.

Even if the Raiders lose this game they have had a great year and the fact they they have made it to the grand final has been a pretty good achievement and good for RL and the NRL.

wazdog

Juniors
Uncle Nick will claim that all the Roosters supporters are holidaying in the South of France for the Euro summer and it’s red, white and blue there which is completely unrelated with the French rugby World Cup campaign

pantherz9103

First Grade
I don't consider them a real 'Sydney' team anyway as such because The Roosters aren't the Sydney I know.

Latest posts