What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

Dragonsamy

Bench
I'm in a position where I know many nrl players and played with a few. To say who told me puts me in a spot I'm not willing to be

Tell us about your glory days of rev grade.
You are not the only person or persons on here to know NRL players. In fact there are some on here that actually played 1st grade.
Your b.s. is growing.
Keep digging that hole

Last edited:

Gareth67

First Grade
I'm in a position where I know many nrl players and played with a few. To say who told me puts me in a spot I'm not willing to be

With respect gitano , not only knowing NRL players , but also playing the game as you have it would seem appropriate that you would give a bit more latitude to another NRL player . Particularly to one whom is not only young but to a player whom due to no fault of his own has been mainly warming the bench .

Last edited:

possm

Coach
Off the mark as usual roof rat.
Young was hired as forward coach
Hornby was the defence coach.
I've always believed that Young worked with the forwards and was defence coach for the team. Hornby worked with the backs and was attacking coach for the team. Mary …….. well there's a problem here. I don't really know what he did apart from press conferences.

randomdragon

Juniors
Everyone just relax on the lomax rumours. Just remember we’re meant to be losing korbin sims, leilua dufty, field, frizz etc etc. let’s wait for official announcements from the inept club before we jump the gun

TruSaint

Referee
Everyone just relax on the lomax rumours. Just remember we’re meant to be losing korbin sims, leilua dufty, field, frizz etc etc. let’s wait for official announcements from the inept club before we jump the gun

Its the off season.
No rumours = no posts.

And there's enough smoke to suggest fire on some of these rumours. K Sims, Field, Dufty leaving , doesn't worry me at all. "If" they leave.

Losing Luciano would piss me off big time, because I think he is peaking and could be anything.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
The most interesting point was the last 10 or 15 seconds of it...….he was definitely hiding something and searching for words, something to do with "how we will approach the pre-season".
He’ll approach pre season by heading along wattle street and making a left up Mary St..

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Im in a position to say that many NRL players are as dumb as dog shit and know sweet f**k all about anything and indeed you fit that bill.
It's a bit of a wonder that you didn't achieve a little more on the paddock because if dumb is a measure of ability you have it in spades.
In my short time on this forum, this is the best, most brutal and most fitting smack down I’ve seen.