What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

AnonymousLurker

Juniors

Here's a refresher just incase you forgot. If you watch closely you can see Moses get more teary as the storms pile on the points with ease

‘yeh I heard Moses was still crying from laughter that cleary pulled his contract offer then paid extra to buy Reynolds to replace him

Avenger

Immortal
Last time I did that I lost a bet because your trash team got rolled 32-0 against Melbourne in the semi and cost me a case of beer

The overhyped Queen Gutho and Moses choking dicks on the big stage kinda made it worth it though.
At least we make a semi every 5 years.

The unknown

Juniors
The same big stage where they put a record score on the Broncos the week before?

Our middle defence meant our spine players never got a chance against Melbourne. Their intensity was gone after winning 58-0 the previous week.

So maybe the addition of Matterson will help!

You can usually tell how good a halfback is, by when his team is in shit creek they help turn a team around. Moses was missing in that game. JT and Johns did it plenty of times in bog avg teams

Bazal

Post Whore
You forgot to add he has the hunger aswell.

The hunger for more $$$

I heard he hungers for the blood of virgins and is really a lizard person wearing a flesh suit whose sole purpose in life is to screw over mediocre rugby league teams

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So maybe the addition of Matterson will help!

You can usually tell how good a halfback is, by when his team is in shit creek they help turn a team around. Moses was missing in that game. JT and Johns did it plenty of times in bog avg teams
Both only ever played in teams full of Origin players.

Moses was our best in our comeback win against the Raiders.

Bazal

Post Whore
Possibly because wishing injury on a person is an indication that the person doing the wishing is either an immature twit or a complete lowbreed.

But hey, it takes all sorts. We need the odd lowbreed around the place.

Latest posts