What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

IFR33K

Coach
He had a falling out with the players. He didn't want to train during the finals series but the other players copped it. Why couldn't he?

He had a good season, got selected for NSW etc under Madges training regime. Why would he complain about something that obviously worked?

Um, maybe he didn’t want to train during the final series, and had a falling out with the coach.

The unknown

Juniors
Um, maybe he didn’t want to train during the final series, and had a falling out with the coach.

No he's a bitch lol. Plain and simple, and he has history with the Roosters aswell because he got out of a 3 year contract there aswell

Like I said, the other players copped it fine.

The unknown

Juniors
No offence bud, but I’d rather my team remain stand alone, then jag a comp as a joint venture. A joint venture that’s still struggling 20 years on...

Mismanagement has f**ked us. I'd say we're heading in the right direction (finally) with Madge though

chiefy1

Juniors
Mismanagement has f**ked us. I'd say we're heading in the right direction (finally) with Madge though

You'll finish bottom 4 next year. That's absolutely set in stone. Farah, Matto, Marsters all out. The remaining roster are reserve grade standard.
Spoon is the likeliest scenario for the PussyCats.

The unknown

Juniors
That's what everyone said last year and we were a missed goal kick from right infront against Penrith from missing the 8

Farah was a handbreak and we played better without him. Marsters was playing injured all year and was terrible.

Matterson is a loss but that's about it

chiefy1

Juniors
That's what everyone said last year and we were a missed goal kick from right infront against Penrith from missing the 8

Farah was a handbreak and we played better without him. Marsters was playing injured all year and was terrible.

And its absolute suicide playing the Eels @ Bankwest. You should be playing that at Leichhardt Oval

chiefy1

Juniors
Hahahah you guys literally hold the record for most wooden spoons you stupid ******

Im absolutely certain that if you add the Wests and Balmain spoons together, you guys would have an insurmountable wooden spoon record. Go the nomad Tigers .....

hindy111

Post Whore

Tiger have a war chest.
And it would be a decent one to.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Yep. Matterson is a player you add to a stable squad that needs a bit more talent to go to the next level. He's not a player to help rebuild a club.

Yeah, ATM that's probably spot on, but hopefully that changes now he's come full circle. Whatever the case, he's signed as the second rower BA told him he was, at some level there has to be a concession that BA knew something about Matto's game that he himself didn't know. And that should engender respect.

strider

Post Whore
Yeah, ATM that's probably spot on, but hopefully that changes now he's come full circle. Whatever the case, he's signed as the second rower BA told him he was, at some level there has to be a concession that BA knew something about Matto's game that he himself didn't know. And that should engender respect.
I think everyone knew .... except matto