What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lions tour.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Thanks mate just hit record

Not televised but Canterbury Bulls are playing Samoa tomorrow night, hopefully might be able to get along for a look

shinobi

Juniors
How far has kiwi league fallen that we are the curtain raiser for tonga and australia on our own homeground?

shinobi

Juniors
I’d imagine that would partly come about because of the presumption of the All Blacks being in then World Cup final

Id say it was also a fear that Tongan fans would dominate the crowd and would disappear after their game if it were on first. Not sure what NZRL can do? Wouldve been a lot better if the Kiwis had of had a better showing last week or even won, as it is fans arent sure what Kiwi team is going to show up.

Big Marn

Juniors
So all this british talent on display for the Warriors to take a look at. What percentage chance do you think we have of actually acquiring someone decent for next season?
Or should they have already been doing this months ago? Are the Warriors that proactive? I dont really know.

Matua

Bench
I chose to believe it was a directive from the Storm who wanted Smith to have a bit of a rest. Hughes will be stood down for the next test.

Big Marn

Juniors
6 again Gerald with another terrible failcall. How long was the british player standing there held up? we were letting him go expecting the ball back. Diabolical ref. How he is number 1 is beyond me.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
I would rather watch Tonga, Fiji and PNG play tbh. Some excitement and flair.

There were 5 penalty goals between them.. Are we really trying to grow the international game by turning it into union? Pretty disappointing by madge and Bennett

6 again Gerald with another terrible failcall. How long was the british player standing there held up? we were letting him go expecting the ball back. Diabolical ref. How he is number 1 is beyond me.
Really the only blemish in defense, and should of been called held, but need to play to the whistle.

Much better game than game 1.
SJ played better, even ran a couple of times, once for a try.
Ken was huge, great try with 98% of his body over the touch line.
RTS was his normal solid self.
Decision to take the 2 so frequently was boring. Fair enough in final 2 mins, not sure why Benji didnt take the last goal.
JWH 160m and Tapine 112m two forwards over 100m.

Crowd look poor, but after last week probably expected.

Latest posts