What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Klim

Juniors
2020 NSW Blues Captains Run Top
qa004489slb-7.jpg
qa004489slb-8.jpg

Amacd

Juniors
Saw the Manly players at the beach today, all still wearing the 2019 ISC training gear.
If they are moving to paladin, which i think will be the case, a similar situation occured with the Wellington Phoenix this year (when they changed from adidas). From memory it was several months between preseason and the anouncment (although a shorter preseason for the nix). Would think it will be anounced early December.

Klim

Juniors
Doggies looking for a main sponsor, just like Manly is doing for the back of their jerseys.

Saint Doc

Coach
New dragons training shirt is inoffensive. Bit bland/boring, but it’s fine.

Also- sleeve sponsor is Deicorp, the developer who built South Village Kirawee. So same sponsor as last year, they’re just advertising their company now rather than the completed development.

hopefully we don’t have the blue box logo on our jerseys

Amacd

Juniors
New dragons training shirt is inoffensive. Bit bland/boring, but it’s fine.

Also- sleeve sponsor is Deicorp, the developer who built South Village Kirawee. So same sponsor as last year, they’re just advertising their company now rather than the completed development.

hopefully we don’t have the blue box logo on our jerseys
They have had some pretty good integration on the newtown gear

Amacd

Juniors
If they are moving to paladin, which i think will be the case, a similar situation occured with the Wellington Phoenix this year (when they changed from adidas). From memory it was several months between preseason and the anouncment (although a shorter preseason for the nix). Would think it will be anounced early December.
Well I was wrong. According to the manly site they will be with dynasty
https://www.seaeagles.com.au/corporate/partners/

sempmrh

Juniors
Well I was wrong. According to the manly site they will be with dynasty
https://www.seaeagles.com.au/corporate/partners/
I figured Paladin with their link to the club would have made a lot of sense.

Good to see new brands making moves into the NRL. It keeps things interesting - but especially because it’s giving certain people from around here plenty of work.

I wonder how long it will take for Under Armour to move into the NRL. They’ve partnered with Essendon in the AFL for 2020 and I saw their new jumper today - looked decent quality. I’m a little surprised Puma has been out of the NRL for so long as well. Surely they could find value in partnering with at least one club.

gunpk

Juniors

Good to see new brands making moves into the NRL. It keeps things interesting - but especially because it’s giving certain people from around here plenty of work.

I wonder how long it will take for Under Armour to move into the NRL. They’ve partnered with Essendon in the AFL for 2020 and I saw their new jumper today - looked decent quality. I’m a little surprised Puma has been out of the NRL for so long as well. Surely they could find value in partnering with at least one club.
My friend has been wearing his Under Armour Wales rugby jersey and shirt a lot lately and I also noticed they looked nice.

Batfan78

Juniors

Speaking from experience, the less BIG name companies in the game the better. It's great to see Nike, Puma, Adidas etc however their designs are getting more generic and lame (remember that last Broncos away jersey?) and the biggest deal breaker is the merch availability. No company is perfect but your ISC's, Dynasty's and O'Neill's are dependent on this stuff as core business. So most of the time they have to make sure a fair bit of stock is around in the first half of the season at least. The bigger names rarely do as it is just brand awareness for them.