What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You can get at least $501 for the Chooks to get the spoon. Might be worth a few bucks. You never know, could be some off-field scandals or major injuries. Anyway, I hope Parra wins. They piss me off but I have a soft spot for them.
I would much rather have a hard spot for them.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Reckon Moanly have way more question marks than us.
They had a lot of players having their best seasons last year, whereas I thought DCE and Jake Trfvxdggdevic had down years comparatively. For which players will that become the norm?
Brad Parker is a future immortal.

Gronk

Staff member
“He of hair of red shall be the first consumed at the end of days, when Satan returns to reclaim his vessels” and so it is written

"My hump, my hump, my hump (ha), my lovely lady lumps (Check it out)."

Delboy

First Grade
I understand the reason that his brother Filial had a problem was due to the fact after several neck and nerve surgeries, they we're unable to secure any insurance to cover further injuries sustained if he played NRL . He was a real chance to play NRL but the damages issue was the issue.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I understand the reason that his brother Filial had a problem was due to the fact after several neck and nerve surgeries, they we're unable to secure any insurance to cover further injuries sustained if he played NRL . He was a real chance to play NRL but the damages issue was the issue.
If that’s the case then Im not sure how why This would factor in negotiations. If we can’t get insurance For his brother then no one will.