What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

I think you could ram a few more puns in there, if you really tried

I could but it’s after work and we are all moaning on about our holiday destinations being recently roasted.

I never miss the Ray Hadley podcast on the drive home. Turn it up loud next to the highway patrol, slow down to the legal speed limit (whilst waving the phone at them) and they usually salute and drive on.

Try it yourselves!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
We haven’t spoken to him at all it’s absolute rubbish and he won’t be leaving the sharks anytime soon....

this was posted from the kennel, in the NRL forum

Boom centre Bronson Xerri still wants out at Cronulla but is unlikely to find a new home at the Sydney Roosters with best mate Kyle Flanagan.

We can reveal a third party has contacted the Roosters offering Xerri for next year. Apparently he’s prepared to do a ‘Ryan Matterson’ and walk out on the Sharks.

The Roosters are reluctant. They have already earmarked two players to step into Latrell Mitchell’s spot at left centre — boom youngster Billy Smith or Brett Morris.

Xerri is apparently not happy about Jesse Ramien’s signing on much more money than he’s earning. Many rate Xerri a future Origin player.

Delboy

First Grade
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/db860627567e415713c8cc37fc0b3885

Well , as I have suggested the committee method of negotiations is an issue, let's be honest BA signed 5 decent players last season without the need for HOF and committees. It's impacted on juniors and can't see it as a major success so far, too beauraucratic and lengthy. As they said a single person designed the horse, the committee went away with the same brief and returned with the design for a camel.

Hopefully we get good news re Dylan, Reed even Mennings , just need things completed not discussed