What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weststigers Wasteland

macnaz

Staff member
A thread for all the repetitive trolls that stink up the place plus all the unnecessary and disruptive chat.
Probably best to leave the crap sit here and rot , reply and add to it is only lowering yourself to the same level. Feel free to chat here but dont complain about the dialogue quality and any consequences :sunglasses:

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
Despite all the let downs we've had over the years remember that the club has excelled itself considering what it was based on, even though the club has Position Number 9 locked in consistantly the Tigers are a well supported club in members, attendances and the all important TV ratings, we will survive!.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I think this is a great idea Macnaz. As long as it is used correctly I think these trash baskets are what all forums need...especially for habitual trolls.

gordsy

Juniors
Some of that crap in the parra sand vagina thread is excruciating to read and makes me wonder who reminds those people to breathe. Also the amount of people who so heavily base their happiness heavily on how well their footy team goes and how poor other teams do is a little scary. I hope they don't have kids...

Last edited:
Ben barba, maybe he’s done his time now and if he stays off the booze for awhile, he should be allowed back in.

I think we should throw him a lifeline.

Lobby to get his ban lifted.

WA Tiger

Bench
Some of that crap in the parra sand vagina thread is excruciating to read and makes me wonder who reminds those people to breathe. Also the amount of people who so heavily base their happiness heavily on how well their footy team goes and how poor other teams do is a little scary. I hope they don't have kids...
That’s better ... There’s enough Rynos out there, we don’t need one within as well..No one has ever liked everyone in a group...Deal with it

Last edited:

Fordy20

Juniors
A thread for all the repetitive trolls that stink up the place place plus all the unnecessary and disruptive chat.
Probably best to leave the crap sit here and rot , reply and add to it is only lowering yourself to the same level. Feel free to chat here but dont complain about the dialogue quality and any consequences :sunglasses:

Let me know if you want me to setup a bot that automatically moves Rhyno's posts to this thread.

The unknown

Juniors
Isn't she that skirt that scored a billion tries against bottom 8 teams then came up against real opposition and looked 3rd rate?

The word "star" gets thrown around pretty freely in the NRL world