What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weststigers Wasteland

stryker

First Grade
umm no
when the new a-league team plays out of campbell town the tiges should be drawing on their expertise

they have a different body type to leaguees and are a treat to the afl not league .

There is nothing weak about guys running routinely 14km's a game
Never said they are a threat.
They are pussies though, well and truly and their game is tedious garbage.
In my humble opinion of course.

Das Hassler

Bench
Dont go much on the T20 stuff but cricket is a tough sport, especially test.

The great empires of history gave the world grand architecture. ..language...art ...culinary delights...the list goes on ..the sun never set on the British empire and the best they could offer the world was soggy chips...warm beer ..acne and f'kn ( drum roll).... cricket !

gordsy

Juniors
The great empires of history gave the world grand architecture. ..language...art ...culinary delights...the list goes on ..the sun never set on the British empire and the best they could offer the world was soggy chips...warm beer ..acne and f'kn ( drum roll).... cricket !
Rugby League ?

WA Tiger

Bench
I’m not looking for a pow wow at all here we’ve done all that but ..I read Lattrel got bood the other night when he was at the Kings game when his mug came up on the screen Coz he had the indigenous flag draped over him in the NRL advert and his fight back on all the racist trolling he gets ...He could be in for a tough year ..That would never happen in NZ with Maoris in fact the majority would be Maoris in the stand with a flag if we had one...anyway pause for thought at breakfast this morning..

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
I’m not looking for a pow wow at all here we’ve done all that but ..I read Lattrel got bood the other night when he was at the Kings game when his mug came up on the screen Coz he had the indigenous flag draped over him in the NRL advert and his fight back on all the racist trolling he gets ...He could be in for a tough year ..That would never happen in NZ with Maoris in fact the majority would be Maoris in the stand with a flag if we had one...anyway pause for thought at breakfast this morning..

yep, it was a weak as piss reaction to him.

stryker

First Grade
Maybe he should try the Australian flag once in a while? Its brought him greater living conditions and prosperity than the Aboriginal one could in a dozen lifetimes.

WA Tiger

Bench
Maybe he should try the Australian flag once in a while? Its brought him greater living conditions and prosperity than the Aboriginal one could in a dozen lifetimes.
and disease that wiped out half his ancestors and alcohol that hasn’t helped his current day people ..but yes a bit of both Flags to honour the source of his $$$ would prob do the trick ..

Last edited:

The unknown

Juniors

Earning close to a million a year as a 21year old, Australia just isn’t doing enough for him obviously

WA Tiger

Bench
Earning close to a million a year as a 21year old, Australia just isn’t doing enough for him obviously
I think the WT management are thinking payback time for all the commitment they showed him and only disrespect they got in return but also I think relief

The unknown

Juniors
I think the WT management are thinking payback time for all the commitment they showed him and only disrespect they got in return but also I think relief

I’m glad we didn’t get the head case. He’s a media magnet for all the wrong reasons, imagine all the bad press we would be getting

We also probably wouldn’t have signed BJ and AD

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
I’m glad we didn’t get the head case. He’s a media magnet for all the wrong reasons, imagine all the bad press we would be getting
Souths are spewing .Blaming the NRL and how he was portrayed in the advert hopefully it disrupts their season

stryker

First Grade
Just to a counter view. I have no problems at all with Latrell being proud of his aboriginal heritage. I also have no idea why people are offended by this.
Because he shits on our heritage...our being the collective Australia. Our relatives didnt murder his relo's. In fact ours suffered, albeit differently, as well. This country was born out of hardship and suffering...going back generations. Refugees from many conflicts ended up here. People risk death and imprionment in detention camps to come here. It is the land of opportunity and he has taken full advantage of that yet he talks it down constantly. The boy is a fvckhead.

BrotherJim05

Bench

You are a deadset ignorant idiot if you seriously think this.

Did it occur to you that the Australian flag still has the Union Jack on it?

Last edited:

BrotherJim05

Bench
If Bateman was in that commercial with the English flag draped over him, nobody would give a f**k.

Simple fact is that there are still a f**kload of ignorant and casually racist Australians who don't like seeing a blackfella being proud of their heritage