What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Bazal

Post Whore
This cut-price Vinnie Jones looking Pommy merkin has been cracked square in the plum sack twice already, and @Gary Gutful reckons cricket isn't entertaining...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
They showed some footage last night from the game the umpires accused him in and it does look suss. But it does amuse me they call him a chucker but Murali wasn't

Well Murali was then they changed the rules to suit him to avoid an uproar.

Then it was decided that only his doozra was illegal so he was told not to bowl it which was a joke because the umps couldn't pick it so he continued to bowl it and take wickets with it.

The whole thing was very poorly handled.

Well Murali was then they changed the rules to suit him to avoid an uproar.

Then it was decided that only his doozra was illegal so he was told not to bowl it which was a joke because the umps couldn't pick it so he continued to bowl it and take wickets with it.

The whole thing was very poorly handled.
Yeah the law was 5 degrees when they decided Murali bowled at 14 degrees they changed the law to 15 degrees. Nothing to see here move on

TheParraboy

Staff member
This is odd, he has been with Thunder for 4-5 years and now the merkins ban him for the same action he has been doing over the years?

Was he ever given a warning or concern by anyone in this time?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This is odd, he has been with Thunder for 4-5 years and now the merkins ban him for the same action he has been doing over the years?

Was he ever given a warning or concern by anyone in this time?
He plays all around the world in heaps of comps and he gets called at home?? Go figure!!

The same umps don’t even know what a plumb LBW is.

Latest posts