What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moylan

Tiger Shark

Bench
Why do either of them get automatically picked? Ramien wasn't great last year.

All 4 blokes are on par for mine. Who ever turns up for pre season gets the ticket. If the loser can't play wing, Ron would be raring to go.

Becuase that's what Morris has planned. He's even said he wants Xerri and Ramien to be our centre combo for the next 10 years. You think he's going to say that and start Morris or Dugan at centre.

Aside from injury we'll be seeing Ramien and Xerri in the centres Rd 1

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The NRL has decided that wingers must be tall men.

Like a Basketball centre or Union line out jumper, these men must be tall. The days of 5'10" winger are over.

President Trump

Juniors
The NRL has decided that wingers must be tall men.

Like a Basketball centre or Union line out jumper, these men must be tall. The days of 5'10" winger are over.

And to think that not long ago we had Brett Howland, Preston Campbell and Mat Rogers playing wing!

Stake Removed

First Grade
Disappointed in Moylan against Storm, he was stopping before the line, failed to take them on, every other half in the game last night challenged the defensive line not Moylan, his numbers look like he ran but where is that challenge line put a step on them.
Even there near try he scored he was so slow to take off, if Hynes was in same position try, but Moyza strolled.
It seems when he plays certain teams he goes missing.
There must be better options going forward, he needed to step up re Storm being one of the most experienced players and he didn't

Craigshark

First Grade
I actually don’t think he was that bad. Left side in attack definitely wasn’t the problem. The tackle by Kafusi or whoever it was to stop him was pretty good. We scored 18 points and left plenty more out there which was the frustrating thing. Not a bad effort vs Melbourne in Melbourne.

I preferred the dragons game where he ended up on negative fantasy points after 80 minutes lol

Even the 18th man played better hahaha

SharkShocked

Bench
He’s our best choice for this year and will go well when forwards on top, ball playing on the edge is generally always quality.

But I do think we need another half who can general play kick as a decent option to partner Hynes for next year.

Not sure what’s out there though.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Literally won us the game vs eels. Get off his case, Trindall is not the answer.
I didn't say Trindall is the answer, but Moylan was of the 4 halves last night the worst.
He needs to attack the line, Hynes, Munster, Hughes attacked the line pushed through but Moylan didnt

Bob Scott

Juniors
I believe none of our forwards went over 100mtrs , tough for any halves with those figures . Moylan isn't going to set the world on fire now with his issues and age , but he performs a role , he's happy to play second fiddle to Hynes and fit in where he has to . I know of a lot of players who would have left after last season because they wanted more money but he showed character and chose to stay and "try" and repay the club . He's playing above his pay grade .

Weaponhead

Coach
Moylan was as good as Hynes last night. Hynes had the cross kick to Ramien which was brilliant but his defence wasn't great, kicking ok. Moylan's pass selection was good, creating space for the tries down the left edge. His defence was fine but could have done better on Grant's try.