What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

MugaB

Coach
Well it hasn’t been released yet plus how do you know they will have an Anzac jersey? There’s no evidence suggesting they will have one. Just remember the titans have never had an Anzac jersey so it’s very possible the warriors may not have one. So to get it straight the warriors have 6 jerseys not 7!
Didn't your post just state "the club comfirmed"

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Well it hasn’t been released yet plus how do you know they will have an Anzac jersey? There’s no evidence suggesting they will have one. Just remember the titans have never had an Anzac jersey so it’s very possible the warriors may not have one. So to get it straight the warriors have 6 jerseys not 7!
My post contained a link to an article on their website which clearly states it.

mn_tibor

Juniors
For what it is worth, the Broncos membership pack has a 20% voucher for 2020 home or away jersey. The conditions on the back mention it is not valid for special event jerseys and then lists indigenous, wil, ANZAC, heritage, alternate, nines. Now not to say they will have all of those things but you would think at the point of printing the voucher they would know about the nines. Then again they would know about all of them for 2020 so this doesn’t really help one way or the other.

Timmah

Staff member
EPAZ9qzUEAA9WJi

..the year is 2030 and jerseys will now feature logos under the armpit

Timmah

Staff member
After what Classic did with NSW Origin and now the Bulldogs they have they overtaken X Blades as the worst manufacturer in the NRL.
Not surprising both the Titans and Panthers abandoned them in the last 18 months. Surprised we ever left CCC to be honest.

The Marshall

Juniors
Not surprising both the Titans and Panthers abandoned them in the last 18 months. Surprised we ever left CCC to be honest.
Ray Dib signed the deal back in 2017 before the election and was telling everyone it was the best manufacturing deal in the game at the time. It would want to be big because I doubt that jersey or other merchandise would be selling.

Canterbury were a great fit for the Dogs and they usually got the home jersey right besides in 2018. Some of the other jerseys they came out with left a bit to be desired but I can live with that if they nail the home one.

Timmah

Staff member
Ray Dib signed the deal back in 2017 before the election and was telling everyone it was the best manufacturing deal in the game at the time. It would want to be big because I doubt that jersey or other merchandise would be selling.

Canterbury were a great fit for the Dogs and they usually got the home jersey right besides in 2018. Some of the other jerseys they came out with left a bit to be desired but I can live with that if they nail the home one.
I'll never understand the '11-'12 jersey but they righted the ship after that until 2018 - which could have been in spite of the classic deal, who knows :joy:

The Marshall

Juniors
I'll never understand the '11-'12 jersey but they righted the ship after that until 2018 - which could have been in spite of the classic deal, who knows :joy:
Yeah the Super League style vee mixed with that template in 2011-12 wasn’t great. The Dogs home should be non-negotiable just like the Dragons and Chooks. I’m not sure why they have tinkered with it.

Saint Doc

Coach
NRL_001-StGI20-3D-Nines_Jersey-Mns-Front_fdc1c34a-d467-456a-9615-cfa140b233a4.png

Dragons Nines - same as the 2019 Captains Run jersey which was quite popular online but never available for sale.

it’s a cool jersey but it’s a bit lazy...I presume this was originally meant to be a 9’s jersey until last years event was cancelled.

after finishing 15th, I would have thought they’d want a fresh start, not remind people of last year by reusing the Captain’s Run Jersey.