What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

LineBall

Juniors
A look at the retail version. The collar seems to sit differently compared to the player issue.

View attachment 35726
images

yakstorm

First Grade
It's such a nice clean kit... I'll be honest, I'm surprised by ISC having zero visibility on the Jersey and Shorts and for the sleeves to be clean (except for the Queensland Flag).

Such a different approach to NSW who have tried to cram a sponsor everywhere (except for the sternum... which they make take inspiration from now that Queensland have done it).

Fits in nicely with all the iconic older kits
maroons-jersey-line-up.jpg

I hope the QRL stick with it for more than just a season...

sempmrh

Juniors
Perhaps for an explanation for the lack of ISC logo on the new Maroons jersey we can look to the AFL. There are still question marks over how it works exactly but jumpers for new ISC clubs St Kilda and Gold Coast Suns don't have ISC logos under the collars - and in the case of St Kilda, they've sold that spot to an actual, non-apparel sponsor. Supposedly ISC are providing the apparel but not paying to sponsor the teams and have their logo prominently displayed on-field. However, the ISC logo is still all over everything else - hence the question marks over how it works. It looks like they're trying to be more selective and spend less on sponsorship.

Springs09

Juniors
A look at the retail version. The collar seems to sit differently compared to the player issue.

View attachment 35726

That's a good decision. Those collars are much better to wear casually but aren't as practical on the field as they are easier to grab.

Also why can't NSW just have the all sky-blue jersey? Honestly the designs shouldn't change from the all-blue and all-maroon.