What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tennis

Apey

Staff member
Is this Nadal’s Muralithiran moment?
merkins been bending the rules for years, about time he got called for it.
Djokovic has similar time between points. In the 2012 final he had 33s to Nadals 30.

Still I feel like Djokovic would handle a time violation way better than this. Bizarre to let it get to you so much after playing a 1000 odd matches. Not like he's never had one before.

Man up and get over it.

Apey

Staff member
I feel like we're going to see a third tiebreak with same result. Rip that guy who put 100k on Nadal to win a set lol.

Apey

Staff member
Cant see Nadal breaking Thiem in this last game so good win by Thiem. Nadal couldn't keep his head in the first two sets and it cost him.

Thiem has played great and deserves to be in the semis. I really hope he beats like Zverez because I find him much more likeable.

LatK7

First Grade
Brilliant effort from Thiem and very clutch TBs. I hope he beats Zverev. He has the game to challenge Djokovic.

As usual, Nadal never went away. Commendable. The Spaniard gets tight these days...gave up the break in the first two sets pretty quickly.

Apey

Staff member
Thiem should kiss the net cord after that match haha. So many in his favour.

He hit so damn well though so he deserved the net working in his favour.

Apey

Staff member
Brilliant effort from Thiem and very clutch TBs. I hope he beats Zverev. He has the game to challenge Djokovic.

As usual, Nadal never went away. Commendable. The Spaniard gets tight these days...gave up the break in the first two sets pretty quickly.
Being a fan, watching him lose breaks back and him choke when serving for sets is a killer.