What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signings for 2020 and future looking team

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Does Wynny still work for TWE or has he retired now?

Sounds like he’ll be retiring at his next job, The Illawarra Dragons Home for the Aged.

Either way, it will be another ‘yes’ person to tow the line.

Who would of thought, another ex player.

What’s the point of hiring an outsider when they have to go along with the Gordon board.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
r0_0_4395_2930_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Caption time.........................what did McGregor just say..... I await your humorous responses.
Cam “have you seen Flanno’s game plan? It’s a white scroll about this long” Mary “Nope dunno what you are talking about”

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Sounds like he’ll be retiring at his next job, The Illawarra Dragons Home for the Aged.

Either way, it will be another ‘yes’ person to tow the line.

Who would of thought, another ex player.

What’s the point of hiring an outsider when they have to go along with the Gordon board.
Why is the old boys club suddenly now the Gordon board?

This makes no sense.

Hasn’t this old boys club been around longer than the last couple of years?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

McInness: “Hey coach, you haven’t seen my daughter’s recorder have you? She needs it for kindergarten. It’s white, about this long..”

McGregor: “Nope, haven’t seen it”

Bench
Cam we have to undermine Flanno and get me another extension
I made you captain so we can work together to stop an outsider taking over my job

BLM01

First Grade
Hey coach you made me captain and thx.
But when you last captained this great side you were only this far from winning a GF (20 mins) actually and referring to Mundines drop ball.
But your team fell away in the 2nd half
I see now what your coaching has brought to this club and it is still raw and makes sense why you come out with your excuses
That sad day in 99 was not your fault. Cmon Mary give me a hug.

Old Timer

Coach
Correct.
CC
GW is a lovely bloke and gave great service to our club but I wouldn't say he was the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to footy analysis.
He himself demonstrated some of the attributes he finds lacking in some of the players he mentioned so I am a bit surprised by the harshness of his comments.
His pleasant manner would explain the "I like Mary" comment as both of them have about the same mental capacity.
He was the best doorman ever at the St George Budapest Soccer Club.

Old Timer

Coach

Pricey said you're a merkin.
Gareth said you're a merkin.
The forum says you're a merkin.

Ome more word out of you Cameron and I'll stick this piece of plastic pipe in your f**king eye.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
GW is a lovely bloke and gave great service to our club but I wouldn't say he was the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to footy analysis.
He himself demonstrated some of the attributes he finds lacking in some of the players he mentioned so I am a bit surprised by the harshness of his comments.
His pleasant manner would explain the "I like Mary" comment as both of them have about the same mental capacity.
He was the best doorman ever at the St George Budapest Soccer Club.

When Parramatta recruited Peter and St George recruited Graham, I always thought Parra got the Wynn.

blacksafake

First Grade
Yes I often thought the same but really did enjoy watching Graham when at his best.
Peter was always a better tradesman but never as dynamic
Peter was a tough hard working player where as Graham, whilst being tough was more inclined to do the flashy stuff. If you could put them both into one body you'd have one serious player.

Latest posts