What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You’re top 8 for 2020

macnaz

Staff member
1- South sydney
2-Souffs
3-Rabbitohs
4-Pride of the league
5-Pride of the indigenous
6-Pride of the toothless
7-Port and starboard
8-Red and green

There. that's my top 8. Otherwise, whiners be whining
You didnt say Red and Mrytle .. so they will still whine

The Rosco

Bench
You didnt say Red and Mrytle .. so they will still whine
I think its one of them religious leaders. Bishop, pope, cardinal . . . something souffs like that.
Did you like the " port and starboard" ?
We should take wily out on the boat one day.
I wonder what size shoe he is ? . . . . .

Storm
Manly
Roosters
Raiders
Rabbits
Canterbury
Eels
Wests

That's not in any order.

Manly I think have it to go all the way this year.

Canterbury will sneak in at the expense of Cronulla. I think Knights might be on the cusp as well.

Chooks and Melbourne won't be as strong as last year but they will still canter into the 8. Eels have a good squad on paper but I am not sure if they have it between the ears, they were embarrassed in the finals last year when they met a good, seasoned side in the Storm. Raiders will be interesting dependent on the outcome of Scott and Bateman's prognosis. Souths have the strike power out the back but they are really light up front, injuries to forwards will cripple them further.

I think its one of them religious leaders. Bishop, pope, cardinal . . . something souffs like that.
Did you like the " port and starboard" ?
We should take wily out on the boat one day.
I wonder what size shoe he is ? . . . . .

tenor.gif

gordsy

Juniors
I think Canberra can win it this year if they aren't haunted by last years failure. Roosters will be in the 8 as will the Storm. Manly will also be a threat.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors

The memes are just old foggy trying to make himself look good but we all know that fat arsed foggy is so dumb he always gets his arse kicked by the old dog

The unknown

Juniors
I think Canberra can win it this year if they aren't haunted by last years failure. Roosters will be in the 8 as will the Storm. Manly will also be a threat.

I would agree with Canberra but they have lost so much strike. BJ, Rapana and Sezer all in one hit is a big blow. If it wasn’t for a few freakish plays by the roosters boys in the GF, last years premiership would be theirs because I thought they were the better team...just

I can still see them making the finals but probably won’t be a threat

Last edited:

super_coach

First Grade
Riff are travelling under everyone’s radar. They will not win it but they will be around the 8. They have a ton of young talent who have had a taste of the top grade. I really think this year there is very little difference between about 10 teams, so luck and injuries will play a big part in who makes the 8

axl rose

Bench
Riff are travelling under everyone’s radar. They will not win it but they will be around the 8. They have a ton of young talent who have had a taste of the top grade. I really think this year there is very little difference between about 10 teams, so luck and injuries will play a big part in who makes the 8

With Maloney gone all the pressure is on Rodger Ramjet in the halves. He doesn't have a great hooker or a playmaking fullback to take the pressure off either. That and he still has no running game. 2nd last for Periff.

BrotherJim05

Bench
With Maloney gone all the pressure is on Rodger Ramjet in the halves. He doesn't have a great hooker or a playmaking fullback to take the pressure off either. That and he still has no running game. 2nd last for Periff.

If Korisou stays fit I reckon he could form a really good combo with Cleary. I reckon they will go well this year. Cleary has cut all the fat he didn't want and has a lot of talent in his squad.

I hate to say it because Chinny McChin Chin is a massive merkin, but Panthers will make the 8

super_coach

First Grade

Hope your right, but I see them as being a real chance for the 8. Although would love to see them end up at the bottom of the table with the Eels..but neither is going to happen

gordsy

Juniors
I would agree with Canberra but they have lost so much strike. BJ, Rapana and Sezer all in one hit is a big blow. If it wasn’t for a few freakish plays by the roosters boys in the GF, last years premiership would be theirs because I thought they were the better team...just

I can still see them making the finals but probably won’t be a threat
I forgot about Rapana going too. Sezer isn't a loss for me as long as that English halfback kicks on over here. If Rapana comes back from Jap Rugby and they keep Scott on the field somehow then they could win it.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I forgot about Rapana going too. Sezer isn't a loss for me as long as that English halfback kicks on over here. If Rapana comes back from Jap Rugby and they keep Scott on the field somehow then they could win it.

Apart from Widdop I can't think of any non-Forward Englishmen that have made it in the NRL. I reckon they are really regretting letting Sezer go, and obviously have egg on their face after Scott incident.

Then add in the pressure to stay in Top 4

I reckon Raiders will finish 6-8 this year

gordsy

Juniors
I reckon that Luai kid looks a talent, now can they make it work is a different questions. Top 8 this year looks wide open,