What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Nines - Everything you need to know

Perth Red

Post Whore
For all you who say I’m a pussy, I suggest you check your wife’s phone for texts from her lover lol

T.S Quint

Coach
Why is Valentine’s Day all about what the woman wants? I’m sure if she’s with you she’s know you’re a League nut and would like to watch this once a year event.

I’m so glad my partner doesn’t give a shit about this nothing ‘holiday’.

On the other hand I do have to go with her to the f**king opera in a couple of weeks, so even if she did care about Valentines Day I’d be able to say “You’ve got your big event coming up. This is mine.”

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I haven't been paying much attention to this tournament until this week.

So just want to clarify some teams won't play each other in the same group?

Honestly only Rugby League offficials can come up with something as dumb as that.

And also the tournament goes for a day and a half rather than the previous 2 full day schedule.

Whats the point of playing the Nines then?

If this tournament fails, the NRL will most likely use some excuse to get rid of it instead of admitting their plan failed, just like the 7s years ago.

Fk me.

no name

Coach
I haven't been paying much attention to this tournament until this week.

So just want to clarify some teams won't play each other in the same group?

Honestly only Rugby League offficials can come up with something as dumb as that.

And also the tournament goes for a day and a half rather than the previous 2 full day schedule.

Whats the point of playing the Nines then?

If this tournament fails, the NRL will most likely use some excuse to get rid of it instead of admitting their plan failed, just like the 7s years ago.

Fk me.
Because trails.....

Or some shit.

They have completely f**ked it.

wittyfan

Referee
Why don't each team play all the other teams in their pool instead of only two??? All so disappointing.

adamkungl

Immortal
Something for @Perth Red to ponder ;)

https://www.goodfood.com.au/eat-out...ts-prepare-for-valentines-day-20200207-h1ln94

He says the mood on Valentine's Day is often quite low, describing it as "like a morgue".

"People don't speak. It's a night they have to go out to show they love each other instead of going out on the other 364 days of the year."

Citing similar hushed dining rooms and set menus, Good Food Guide editor Myffy Rigby says Valentine's Day is "unequivocally the worst day of the year to eat in a restaurant".

"If you truly loved your significant other, you'd cook for them or take them on a picnic and serenade them with a baguette and a few slices of ham," Rigby says.

"Anything rather than booking a set menu in a room packed with countless tables of people eating the same thing. I can't think of a worse torture, personally."

kdalymc

Bench
f**k im dum/ f**k nrl is dum

ran home from pub to chuck it on channel 9. footy isnt on channel 9. its on at the pub.
f**k the 9s

Latest posts