What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NRL Nines February 14-15

hindy111

Post Whore
Stefano is well behind any of our current middles if this tournament is anything to go by. He doesn’t bend the line and he’s loose in the middle in defence (although it is nines). He’s nothing special at this stage and I’d probably rather Kaufusi right now.

Paulo, RCG, Brown, Alvaro, Niukore are all well ahead of him. I think Kaufusi fights it out with Evans for that last middle spot and then you have the likes of Stefano, Stone and Gower.

Terepo and Gower are infront of him. I watched Wenty a few times and was left dissapointed.
He is young however but his leg speed is to slow to bend the line.

hindy111

Post Whore
Suprised how many take this tournament seriously on here. I mean please its slap and tickle and a bit of fun for the kids.
When this season start we will go into it with a team who can win every game it plays in. But we will still lose plenty. Aslong as we make the finals I would be happy. It keeps the season interesting.
Anything can happen come finals. I still feel if Manly had a fit side they make the GF last season.

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Stefano looks to be clumsy and slow, not a big loss in my opinion.upload_2020-2-15_21-46-59.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-15_21-46-59.jpeg
    upload_2020-2-15_21-46-59.jpeg
    26.9 KB · Views: 9

Eelementary

Post Whore
Our defence was strong all tournament and whilst we certainly could have unleashed a bit more in attack, we started to warm to the task. We didn’t play too much outside our structure from the 13 man format so Im looking forward to seeing if we can sustain it across 80 minutes and really apply pressure.

I must say though, I’m liking what I see from Moses and reckon he might be our Origin 7 come June.

I agree.

We played a 13-man 9's tournament, which I reckon lends credence to my theory that our priority was to get some match fitness.