What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bummer - NRL May Be Canceled 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I regret taking the piss all these years because you believing me now is not likely.

Having been here for years it's the least I can do.

Everything is going to get cancelled. It won't be done all at once.

• Olympics gone.
  • NRL gone.
  • Super rugby gone.
  • Cricket gone.

It's not the flu.

Make sure you folks have enough food to ride this out for 6 -12 months.
Just in NZ or do I need a bug-out bag here in Aussie as well?

Who is pressing the red button Donald, Kim or Hassan?

BLN2

Juniors
So you're basically saying any event will be cancelled, even non contact sports like cricket. So basically everyone is going to shut their boarders is your good oil?

Imagine that, Jacinda Ardern doesn't have a clue what is going to happen yet, so you must be Winston Peters!

Iron Lion

Juniors
I love you guys.

Really want to be getting the shit hassled out of me here in a few weeks for getting this wrong.

If you have been on the fence about God get off it now.

Make sure you have bought food and water for you and your family to ride out a few months.

You may not be able to do that soon.

Benek

Juniors
The Olympics does have a good chance of getting cancelled. I've heard they are making a call in two weeks if they feel the virus hasn't gotten more contained by then.

The rest of it, not likely.

Last edited:

Juju

Juniors
What Iron Lying was trying to tell us was he is the person who has tested positive and was feeling worried.

Campion

Juniors
what the f**k is this shit. if you aren't going to tell us why alert us to such 'hot goss' other than for the attention. i want this thread out of my f**king league realm. to the cave!

Laugh all you want... You don't realise how f**ked you are right now.

Govt is drip-feeding you softly.

Keep laughing but please stock up before you cant.

The thing is, you are not giving a logical reason, much like all dooms day cult leaders, who at some stage give some far out reason eg asteroid, space ship coming to get drink the koolaid.

You claim its not the flu/COVID-19.

Your throwing God into the mix now.

Put your cards on the table.

Start a new profile if your wrong.

Internet will be gone if your right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts