What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weststigers Wasteland

Fordy20

Juniors
If Bateman was in that commercial with the English flag draped over him, nobody would give a f**k.

Simple fact is that there are still a f**kload of ignorant and casually racist Australians who don't like seeing a blackfella being proud of their heritage

If it was Josh Addo Carr with the Aboriginal Flag drapped over him, no one would give a f**k either. People aren't racist just because they are just sick of having Latrell Mitchell rammed down their throats.

Tiger05

First Grade
Because he shits on our heritage...our being the collective Australia. Our relatives didnt murder his relo's. In fact ours suffered, albeit differently, as well. This country was born out of hardship and suffering...going back generations. Refugees from many conflicts ended up here. People risk death and imprionment in detention camps to come here. It is the land of opportunity and he has taken full advantage of that yet he talks it down constantly. The boy is a fvckhead.

Mate - I hate to tell you this but you are just being a drama queen. Has he said all of that stuff to you personally or anywhere that you can locate. You've just made it up in your head.

He is aboriginal. He should be proud of it. If he wants to drape himself in the aboriginal flag good on him.

Tiger05

First Grade
If it was Josh Addo Carr with the Aboriginal Flag drapped over him, no one would give a f**k either. People aren't racist just because they are just sick of having Latrell Mitchell rammed down their throats.

So it's all Latrell's fault. Righto then. People are racist because it's Latrell.

Seriously - go and have a think about what you just said.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Isn't that the flag that many 1000's of people died under when fighting the many wars we have been involved in to help keep us free? We all have to be respectful of each other.

The indigenous people of this country were brutally oppressed to the point of genocide under the banner of the Union Jack. I can completely understand if Indigenous Australians relate closer with the Aboriginal flag than the Australian flag.

I don't see Latrell Mitchell bitching about people wearing the Aussie flag and acting like idiots but he stands in some water looking off into the sunset wearing the Aboriginal flag and everyone loses their shit.

Latrell isn't the problem

WA Tiger

Bench
Because he shits on our heritage...our being the collective Australia.
. Not really...And yes your relos (collective Australia) did murder his relos like off the charts ..Grab a book and check it out it was unjustified mass slaughter ..But you won’t coz that’ll burst your elitist get back in your box what right have you to defend yourself or even worse be proud of yourself we are the mighty you are just the scum of the earth typical racist Aussie bubble ...It’s encouraging to see the supporters today ..heart warming and prob the majority

Last edited:

gordsy

Juniors
The ad is shit. I don't want to see flags, women kissing, Souths fans marching and some bloody kid who sounds horribly out of tune. Piss all that shit off. Stick with the Tina Turner song and some great footy high lights. Keep politics and all non footy related stuff out of it. How friggin hard can it be. Shit like this is why we are miles behind Afl.

Tigerm

First Grade
The indigenous people of this country were brutally oppressed to the point of genocide under the banner of the Union Jack. I can completely understand if Indigenous Australians relate closer with the Aboriginal flag than the Australian flag.
Yes it would have been bad, but it was 200 years ago, surely it's time to move on with reconciliation.

I don't see Latrell Mitchell bitching about people wearing the Aussie flag and acting like idiots but he stands in some water looking off into the sunset wearing the Aboriginal flag and everyone loses their shit.[/QUOTE]
I don't really know what LM does (do you?) but he and a few of his mate have shown dissent for other Australians in the past, Australia Day, the Anthem, I agree that is there right (to protest), but some people will turn against that type of thing (which is there right).

Latrell isn't the problem[/QUOTE]
I guess that's for individuals to have an opinion on, but it wont be solved on a WT's forum.

stryker

First Grade
If Bateman was in that commercial with the English flag draped over him, nobody would give a f**k.

Simple fact is that there are still a f**kload of ignorant and casually racist Australians who don't like seeing a blackfella being proud of their heritage
Its more than that. My god what a genius you are.

stryker

First Grade
Mate - I hate to tell you this but you are just being a drama queen. Has he said all of that stuff to you personally or anywhere that you can locate. You've just made it up in your head.

He is aboriginal. He should be proud of it. If he wants to drape himself in the aboriginal flag good on him.
He shits on the anthem and is on record doing so. He shits on Australia day and is on record doing so. Before the all stars game he insinuated that Aboriginals dont feel welcome in this country.
Lol all in my head...he says it all publically you clown.

stryker

First Grade
So it's all Latrell's fault. Righto then. People are racist because it's Latrell.

Seriously - go and have a think about what you just said.
You have nothing to add so you dish out the racist line. Clap clap you and brother jim are peas in a pod.

stryker

First Grade
. Not really...And yes your relos (collective Australia) did murder his relos like off the charts ..Grab a book and check it out it was unjustified mass slaughter ..But you won’t coz that’ll burst your elitist get back in your box what right have you to defend yourself or even worse be proud of yourself we are the mighty you are just the scum of the earth typical racist Aussie bubble ...It’s encouraging to see the supporters today ..heart warming and prob the majority
Under what presumtions are you suggesting this is accurate?
You dont know me, you dont know my history. You accuse my relatives of mass murder? You like those other two fvckwits just assume you are always talking to scum of the earth racists....you couldnt be more wrong but Im done arguing with low IQ merkins over this stuff. Go f**k yourself and take your mates with you.

Tiger05

First Grade
You have nothing to add so you dish out the racist line. Clap clap you and brother jim are peas in a pod.

Bullshit. My point is that the negative comments aren't to do with Latrell and you prove my point completely.

You are also still being a drama queen and making something an issue when it doesn't need to be an issue. Latrell doesn't have to sing the praises of his English heritage or whatever. I don't see why he can't be proud to be an Aboriginal Australian. You do realize that Aborigines do have problems. I'm not stating give them more money or going into that political BS. The guy plays rugby league for a living. He isn't participating in terror attacks that are impacting you. Let it go.

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
You like those other two fvckwits just assume you are always talking to scum of the earth racists....you couldnt be more wrong but Im done arguing with low IQ merkins over this stuff.

I don't assume anything of the sort. I've always liked your posts. I just think you are too worked up over something you don't need to be worked up about.

macnaz

Staff member
A thread for all the repetitive trolls that stink up the place place plus all the unnecessary and disruptive chat.
Probably best to leave the crap sit here and rot , reply and add to it is only lowering yourself to the same level. Feel free to chat here but dont complain about the dialogue quality and any consequences :sunglasses:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

stryker

First Grade
Bullshit. My point is that the negative comments aren't to do with Latrell and you prove my point completely.
They are to do with him!! FFS stop twisting the narrative.
This is how this argument started...he got booed at a basketball game. Was it because he was black? Was it because people are sick of his shit? The bloke is an Australian who enjoys the benefits that brings yet acts embarrassed to be Australian and talks shit about it publically. People dont like him and it is mostly his fault, yet he, like others, will play the black card as the reason without any proof. Its Mundine all over again.

WA Tiger

Bench
He shits on the anthem and is on record doing soame he insinuated that Aboriginals dont feel welcome in this country.
Lol all in my head...he says it all publically you clown.
He shits on Australia Day because it’s the day everyone around him celebrates the day the slaughtering of his people began ..How would that make you feel....when everyone is saying o shit just get over it your being divisive ...and please don’t be defensive we just don’t like that... He shits on the national anthem because it was written like they didn’t exist read the words do some research ..how can u just gloss over all that ..of course they don’t feel welcome in this country why would they when so many Aussies like you just turn off to what’s fair because of the opinion of Australia toward aborigine that started back then and has passed down through the generations and the weak as piss people in that stadium just go along with it ....but what’s fair what’s right and wrong ..u think your pissed off with us multiply that by 50 put it on a daily basis and then your getting an idea of what they go through for no reason except they are aborigine..If u don’t see anything wrong with the above and I’ve heard nothing to indicate u do, then your a racist ..sorry

Last edited: