What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weststigers Wasteland

WA Tiger

Bench
And I was talking about relatives as in the collective Australia of today’s ancestors..I was prob a bit wayward with my descriptive licence and today was a bad day to get me on this but really it doesn’t matter who’s relatives ..it’s the total lack of regard for our fellow Australians and what’s fair to them ... when someone trolls on our forum are we supposed to just lie down and take it otherwise we are being divisive and not being team players and we are just in everyone’s face and get back in your box black fella you have no right to fight back or we will teach you a lesson you won’t forget or maybe even survive..This is ingrained in Aussie culture It has been passed down from generation to generation. (The only difference now is if you kill an abhorigini you go to jail - maybe ..but hey we can boo them that’s today’s version of past punishment for “showing your face” ) ..But that doesn’t make it right It just makes the people passing on that message to their children ..and more and more people are realising this - Ignorant Mother f**kers !! Latrell and Mundine dont give a fk about the threats they are going to stick up for themselves because any proud man or woman or NRL fan has to ..The problem is ABORIGINI ARE NOT ALLOWED TO STICK UP FOR THEMSELVES ..racism is rampant in Australia The whole world watches the booing crowd at the kings game and the AFL and and ALL the rest of it and they wonder how people can be so mean.

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
get back in your box black fella you have no right to fight back or we will teach you a lesson you won’t forget or maybe even survive..This is ingrained in Aussie culture It has been passed down from generation to generation.

I don't agree with this. Sure there are some people that are bought up outright racist but it's very few people.

Then there are people who feel that if an Aboriginal complains about anything to do with the treatment or status of Aboriginals or shows any pride towards being aboriginal it's an attack on them and Australia. This is the more common theme that I see. To me it's complete and utter BS.

The problem is ABORIGINI ARE NOT ALLOWED TO STICK UP FOR THEMSELVES

I think that there is a problem here for some people. I haven't seen bugger all from Latrell complaining about how bad he has it. I see a bunch of Aboriginal players not liking the Anthem or the flag. Australia is not our Anthem or our flag. Aboriginal people are the native people of our country and to me deserve some respect.

As for aboriginal issues within society they clearly are disadvantaged but trying to fix the problem isn't an easy fix. Aboriginal athletes doing well doesn't negate this issue. There also must be a limit to how much society is to blame compared to people in those situations being to blame. At some point you can't blame society for your life and you have to take responsibility to improve your situation.

WA Tiger

Bench
I don't agree with this. Sure there are some people that are bought up outright racist but it's very few people.

Then there are people who feel that if an Aboriginal complains about anything to do with the treatment or status of Aboriginals or shows any pride towards being aboriginal it's an attack on them and Australia. This is the more common theme that I see. To me it's complete and utter BS.

I think that there is a problem here for some people. I haven't seen bugger all from Latrell complaining about how bad he has it. I see a bunch of Aboriginal players not liking the Anthem or the flag. Australia is not our Anthem or our flag. Aboriginal people are the native people of our country and to me deserve some respect.

As for aboriginal issues within society they clearly are disadvantaged but trying to fix the problem isn't an easy fix. Aboriginal athletes doing well doesn't negate this issue. There also must be a limit to how much society is to blame compared to people in those situations being to blame. At some point you can't blame society for your life and you have to take responsibility to improve your situation.
Well said

stryker

First Grade
People booed Latrell because he is disliked.
You soy drinkers can blame biggotry and racism until the cows come home and Im sure that makes you feel good to box people into your categories.
But in the majority of cases you will be wrong.
Latrell is a cokhead whose ego outweighs his ability. I gaurantee if he was white people would still not like him.
Stop over complicating the matter.

stryker

First Grade
And I was talking about relatives as in the collective Australia of today’s ancestors..I was prob a bit wayward with my descriptive licence and today was a bad day to get me on this but really it doesn’t matter who’s relatives ..it’s the total lack of regard for our fellow Australians and what’s fair to them ... when someone trolls on our forum are we supposed to just lie down and take it otherwise we are being divisive and not being team players and we are just in everyone’s face and get back in your box black fella you have no right to fight back or we will teach you a lesson you won’t forget or maybe even survive..This is ingrained in Aussie culture It has been passed down from generation to generation. (The only difference now is if you kill an abhorigini you go to jail - maybe ..but hey we can boo them that’s today’s version of past punishment for “showing your face” ) ..But that doesn’t make it right It just makes the people passing on that message to their children ..and more and more people are realising this - Ignorant Mother f**kers !! Latrell and Mundine dont give a fk about the threats they are going to stick up for themselves because any proud man or woman or NRL fan has to ..The problem is ABORIGINI ARE NOT ALLOWED TO STICK UP FOR THEMSELVES ..racism is rampant in Australia The whole world watches the booing crowd at the kings game and the AFL and and ALL the rest of it and they wonder how people can be so mean.
What an over the top load of shit.
Just give it a rest.

WA Tiger

Bench
People booed Latrell because he is disliked.
You soy drinkers can blame biggotry and racism until the cows come home and Im sure that makes you feel good to box people into your categories.
But in the majority of cases you will be wrong.
Latrell is a cokhead whose ego outweighs his ability. I gaurantee if he was white people would still not like him.
Stop over complicating the matter.
Like Connor McGregor ? Granted different country majority of the time Still

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
You may live in a racist shithole such as you have described and if so, too bad for you... move away. Theres plenty of communities who do not carry on as you detail. I wont be tarnished with this crap. So go f**k yourself you judgemental, insufferable cum stain.

WA Tiger

Bench
You may live in a racist shithole such as you have described and if so, too bad for you... move away. Theres plenty of communities who do not carry on as you detail. I wont be tarnished with this crap. So go f**k yourself you judgemental, insufferable cum stain.
Fair enough most people can’t stand me for one reason or another ...I tend to grow on them eventually

WA Tiger

Bench
Anyway this is just me mate when this stuff starts I just can’t stop it just pisses me off ..you just happened to be in my headlights when it began You may not be racist I hope not for me it’s just food for thought ...No bastards gonna win this one anyway ..Your a cool dude .. and you talk when you’ve got something to say rather than wofflle and I like that ...so let’s move on

gordsy

Juniors
What a shit thing this f**king corona virus is. I reckon we might see footy game behind closed doors.
Still shocked the easter show in NSW has been cancelled

Tiger05

First Grade
What a shit thing this f**king corona virus is. I reckon we might see footy game behind closed doors.
Still shocked the easter show in NSW has been cancelled

From next week there will be no crowds at the game. It's having real effects on the economy.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
From next week there will be no crowds at the game. It's having real effects on the economy.

Yes, sadly we are in the hands of the “experts”. Let’s hope they’re not overreacting.
Personal responsibility has a bit to play in all of this

Tiger05

First Grade
Poor latrine, 50% of 800k, another pay cut. lol@$ouffs
Thank f**k we didnt waste $1.2 m on him

He must be one of the dumbest people in existence. I just don't get where he is coming from. Geez we got lucky.

My thoughts are the players deserve nothing from the government other than welfare payments like everyone else. I don't see why they are special.