What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT Eels v Titans

T-Boon

Coach
If it makes you feel better, Hasler, Bellamy and Robison all coached their teams not to make any line breaks last weekend either. Neither did Kearney so you know it's the right tactic.

How do you not make a line break with Turbo in your backline? Or Tedesco?
Kearney I get.

Eelogical

Referee
As far as the team list is concerned, no surprises there. I expect, along with everybody else, a better showing in attack from the Eels. For some reason, we don't seem to do very well against the Tits, especially on the coast.

emjaycee

Coach
As far as the team list is concerned, no surprises there. I expect, along with everybody else, a better showing in attack from the Eels. For some reason, we don't seem to do very well against the Tits, especially on the coast.
At least we won't have more fans there than they do this game.

I'm more interested in whether we'll pump crowd noise through the loud speakers at appropriate times to pep the players up. Alvaro could be in charge of that.

Latest posts