What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I smell a 10 team Sydney and Newy comp being attempted once the interstate border restrictions come into place. Still only biding time till someone tests positive though.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Two months?

Best case scenario that...

I was thinking more in terms of nrl financial survival than virus clearing. A 12 round season will probably appease sponsors and tv, might then mean just a further 4-6 week shut down before comp can resume normally in 3.5 months time and play rest of season.

t-ba

Post Whore
I was thinking more in terms of nrl financial survival than virus clearing. A 12 round season will probably appease sponsors and tv, might then mean just a further 4-6 week shut down before comp can resume normally in 3.5 months time and play rest of season.

I reckon the comp is f**ked financially.

I reckon most things are f**ked financially.

I can smell a debt jubilee of some sort incoming once this is done.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I reckon the comp is f**ked financially.

I reckon most things are f**ked financially.

I can smell a debt jubilee of some sort incoming once this is done.

Could be difference between f***ed like zee germans or just some short term pain

Latest posts