What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

LINESPEED

Juniors
BOARD MEETING MINUTES

Subject - Coach

The Board is one hundred per cent behind the current Coach Paul McGregor.

Chairman: Not for the minutes -McGregor is inept, useless and should not be allowed anywhere near elite footballers. But we signed him for an additional two years and we are stuck with him and cannot afford a replacement.

Chairman: Please continue with the minutes and ensure that my comments are deleted from the taped conversation.

upload_2020-4-12_13-19-8.jpeg

Things Fall Apart
Andrew

The retention of this Waterboy is pure masochism.

Last edited:

hewi

Bench
From the roar, and sadly close to the mark I suspect.

Paul McGregor
Paul McGregor entered this season with no job security. Coming off several disappointing campaigns highlighted by underwhelming performances from his star recruits, 2020 shaped up as a make or break year for the embattled coach.

Advertisement
More League
LEAGUE
The rumour mill was running hot that Mary’s Dragons had to deliver a fast start if he had any hope of keeping his job. And while this kind of salacious scuttlebutt makes for a juicy headline, it’s hardly news. It feels like there has always been a red-and-white army demanding McGregor’s resignation.

But this season felt different. After finishing in 15th place last year, the worst performance in the 21-year history of this proud joint-venture club, the Dragons hired former Sharks premiership-winning coach Shane Flanagan as McGregor’s assistant.

The terms of Flanagan’s reinstatement mandate that he can’t hold the role of a head coach until 2022 at the earliest, but his presence at the club is the clearest sign yet that the Dragons are planning for life without Mary.

If the 2020 season were to be abandoned, McGregor would likely be spared the axe this year and be given one last opportunity to turn things around in 2021. It may only be a temporary reprieve, but anything can and does happen in rugby league.

LINESPEED

Juniors

Paul McGregor
Paul McGregor entered this season with no job security. Coming off several disappointing campaigns highlighted by underwhelming performances from his star recruits, 2020 shaped up as a make or break year for the embattled coach.

Advertisement
More League
LEAGUE
The rumour mill was running hot that Mary’s Dragons had to deliver a fast start if he had any hope of keeping his job. And while this kind of salacious scuttlebutt makes for a juicy headline, it’s hardly news. It feels like there has always been a red-and-white army demanding McGregor’s resignation.

But this season felt different. After finishing in 15th place last year, the worst performance in the 21-year history of this proud joint-venture club, the Dragons hired former Sharks premiership-winning coach Shane Flanagan as McGregor’s assistant.

The terms of Flanagan’s reinstatement mandate that he can’t hold the role of a head coach until 2022 at the earliest, but his presence at the club is the clearest sign yet that the Dragons are planning for life without Mary.

If the 2020 season were to be abandoned, McGregor would likely be spared the axe this year and be given one last opportunity to turn things around in 2021. It may only be a temporary reprieve, but anything can and does happen in rugby league.

Waterboy has systematically destroyed Club & player morale

- a creeping malaise evidenced in every aspect of Club life & performance

- but especially when it escapes the tightly run Board censorship
....in the alarming actions of Tyson & Timmy

2 more years of this Andrew & Albert?
&
We won’t win another game

336507BA-2EA1-4BAC-B984-EC06037BF2D9.jpeg

Give me a glorious Spitfire, Sire!

View attachment 37544

Supermarine Spitfire- Poetry in the air.

I was almost arrested trying to pat the me262 at the war museum. That is mind blowing stuff.

They have a v1 there that didn’t get the old man, despite him living in London at the time.

No doubt he’d be telling you guys to “tough it out” with Mary.

Not the surrendering kind. Jets supporter by chance lol.

Last edited:

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
View attachment 37545

Supermarine Spitfire- Poetry in the air.

I was almost arrested trying to pat the me262 at the war museum. That is mind blowing stuff.

They have a v1 there that didn’t get the old man, despite him living in London at the time.

No doubt he’d be telling you guys to “tough it out” with Mary.

Not the surrendering kind. Jets supporter by chance lol.

That image is a The Messerschmitt Me 262, which luckily, were released very late in the war when Germany have major problems with sourcing materials etc.

Germanys first jet engine aircraft fighter.

Not many were made but those that were very evasive and caused havoc in the air.

My father was glad he’d completed his tour in Lancasters before then.

Yes- Herr Goering admitted the Spitfire's superiority was the main reason they lost the Battle of Britain.

I think that was an excuse.

I think they lost the Battle of Britain for many reasons, including the German planning.

The German bf109 was a great aircraft, a match for the spitfire, although not as agile.

The jet 262 was otherworldly, better than both of them by a wide margin. The first allied pilots to see them freaked out. They thought it was possible to lose the war.

In retrospect, we might be speaking German if they’d shelved the silly v1s and v2’s in favour of expediting the development and production of the Me262.

Free skies over England, starvation and chaos she would have had to capitulate sooner or later after fighting on the beaches etc

Still, the yanks took far too long to get into the war. Wtf were they waiting for?!

The Spitfire deserves its honoured place. Drove pretty well I hear!

Bomber crews amazingly courageous. I think we lost some 40,000. Players whinge about their feelings these days ffs!

Last edited:

merahputih

Juniors
That image is a The Messerschmitt Me 262, which luckily, were released very late in the war when Germany have major problems with sourcing materials etc.

Germanys first jet engine aircraft fighter.

Not many were made but those that were very evasive and caused havoc in the air.

My father was glad he’d completed his tour in Lancasters before then.
Also lucky that Hitler was obsessed with bombing London and ordered that the 262 be converted to carry a single bomb for this purpose instead of attacking the British and American bombers which would have caused havoc.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I think that was an excuse.

I think they lost the Battle of Britain for many reasons, including the German planning.

The German bf109 was a great aircraft, a match for the spitfire, although not as agile.

The jet 262 was otherworldly, better than both of them by a wide margin. The first allied pilots to see them freaked out. They thought it was possible to lose the war.

In retrospect, we might be speaking German if they’d shelved the silly v1s and v2’s in favour of expediting the development and production of the Me262.

Free skies over England, starvation and chaos she would have had to capitulate sooner or later after fighting on the beaches etc

Still, the yanks took far too long to get into the war. Wtf were they waiting for?!

The Spitfire deserves its honoured place. Drove pretty well I hear!

Bomber crews amazingly courageous. I think we lost some 40,000. Players whinge about their feelings these days ffs!

As a bomber command researcher, l can tell you two out of three didn’t come home.

LINESPEED

Juniors

Paul McGregor

Advertisement
More League
LEAGUE

“Fittler and Freddy think players going to Saints is a bad move for them. The current NSWcoach. Yet our board think that Mary is doing a good job to keep him there longer.”
- Spot on SlipperyMorris

How much prompting does the fuc/king Board need.

No one on the planet wants to be ‘coached’ by McNFI.

Our Board needs counselling & picketing

LINESPEED

Juniors
View attachment 37567

Safe to train at Kogarah or Win again, no self respecting virus would be seen dead trying to infect McBoardLovesMeMoreThanYou.

Andrew says he’s passionate about the Dragons, so why doesn’t he initiate a Board meeting, put his money where his mouth is, and payout The Waterboy to stem the haemorrhaging?

And get Bennett now!

Or perhaps Andrew, you & the Board prefer to watch your famous plaything crash & burn in slow motion for the rest of 2020 FFS?

Oh, and thanks FOX -

Perhaps you’re seeing a commercial advantage in a powerful & competitive Dragons

...rather than the self-lacerating basket case you & the Cronies helped create:

“The rumours of NRL supercoach Wayne Bennett making a return to Wollongong next year have heated up again this week.

The Daily Telegraph ignited the story in a column on Monday and now 2010 premiership player Jamie Soward has thrown his weight behind it.”

Bring it on

McChoker will be in full-on sleepless mode now

- and copping everything he deserves for his conniving destruction of careers, Club, fanbase & countless honourable personnel. (Very proud of your success at Bunnies Jason).

Stand aside now Waterboy

.....& do the “I need more family time” thingo

Ha

When you live long enough you tend to finally see arse/holes out the door & a modicum of justice prevail

Last edited:

getsmarty

Immortal
Saint Benny: Wayne’s Red V return heats up as former pupil gives tick of approval
Dragons
3d217174c0c9b6aad2e2cffed3911339

Coach Wayne Bennett could return to Wollongong with the Dragons next year.Source: News Limited

The rumours of NRL supercoach Wayne Bennett making a return to Wollongong next year have heated up again this week.

The Daily Telegraph ignited the story in a column on Monday and now 2010 premiership player Jamie Soward has thrown his weight behind it.

Bennett coached the Dragons for three years and led them to the 2010 title. He left the club a year later.

In the eight seasons since his departure the club has only qualified for finals twice, and they’ve began the 2020 campaign with two losses.

Bennett is currently coaching South Sydney but the Rabbitohs have a succession plan in place and the veteran coach does not have a job for 2021 at this stage.

St George Illawarra coach Paul McGregor has struggled to turn the team into a premiership contender and fans aren’t exactly fully supportive of him remaining in the job.

Bennett has already indicated his desire to continue coaching, despite being 70 years old.

Soward told Wide World of Sports Bennett could transform the famous Red V into a force once again.

“Wayne is a great coach - his record speaks for itself,” Soward said.

“He is a great person and the club would be lucky to have him. They need roster changes but he is capable of making those hard calls.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...l/news-story/0fd8530114c69fb309d876d04584538d

LINESPEED

Juniors
Saint Benny: Wayne’s Red V return heats up as former pupil gives tick of approval
Dragons
3d217174c0c9b6aad2e2cffed3911339

Coach Wayne Bennett could return to Wollongong with the Dragons next year.Source: News Limited

The rumours of NRL supercoach Wayne Bennett making a return to Wollongong next year have heated up again this week.

The Daily Telegraph ignited the story in a column on Monday and now 2010 premiership player Jamie Soward has thrown his weight behind it.

Bennett coached the Dragons for three years and led them to the 2010 title. He left the club a year later.

In the eight seasons since his departure the club has only qualified for finals twice, and they’ve began the 2020 campaign with two losses.

Bennett is currently coaching South Sydney but the Rabbitohs have a succession plan in place and the veteran coach does not have a job for 2021 at this stage.

St George Illawarra coach Paul McGregor has struggled to turn the team into a premiership contender and fans aren’t exactly fully supportive of him remaining in the job.

Bennett has already indicated his desire to continue coaching, despite being 70 years old.

Soward told Wide World of Sports Bennett could transform the famous Red V into a force once again.

“Wayne is a great coach - his record speaks for itself,” Soward said.

“He is a great person and the club would be lucky to have him. They need roster changes but he is capable of making those hard calls.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...l/news-story/0fd8530114c69fb309d876d04584538d

“They need roster changes but he is capable of making those hard calls.”

Are you listening Andrew, Albert & Co??

Or are you predictably too impotent to make “hard calls”??

AKA the RIGHT calls??

qld redvee

Juniors
“Fittler and Freddy think players going to Saints is a bad move for them. The current NSWcoach. Yet our board think that Mary is doing a good job to keep him there longer.”
- Spot on SlipperyMorris

How much prompting does the fuc/king Board need.

No one on the planet wants to be ‘coached’ by McNFI.

Our Board needs counselling & picketing
Speedy,
I would really have liked fittler and johns to come out and say WHY players shouldnt go to saints and have them tell the world that mcgregor is struggling as a coach ( I ve said it as nice as i could) Then if it was their opinion it would give us all a lot of confidence re the board being a bit more proactive

Latest posts